Check out this pic of Channing | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Check out this pic of Channing

wish i could do that to my car, reminds me of what that dude here did with his computer case

WestVirginiaFan said:
It looks allright, i prefer gto's personally..
channing looks like a pimp damn not to get off the subject but damn i love this guy kay-jay explosive is what i think when i see this guy on the field.let me just say that i hated seeing that play cause im a canes fan but at the same time i love this guy is on our side now.
:eek:

do u really think that is b/c he's a fan? That looks like powder blue and then orange...the blue is way off of ours guys lmfao.

WestVirginiaFan said:
It looks allright, i prefer gto's personally..

What era of the GTO? The new GTO's look like crap in my oppinion. They don't share any of the lines of their predecessors.

Now if we are talking classic GTO's then I am right there with you!

On a side note, I think Pontiac really dropped the ball on the new GTO design. It reminds me more of a Starfire on steroids than the classic GTO.

Sorry to get off-topic. :lol:

thats looks to me about as close to fins colors as you can get, maybe its me or a coincedence..?

Dolfan73 said:
do u really think that is b/c he's a fan? That looks like powder blue and then orange...the blue is way off of ours guys lmfao.

you're absolutley right....that is NOT aqua, it's like a baby/powder blue like you said

so you think that its just a coincedence that he has a car done with those colors? im not following guys

What era of the GTO

The 69' gto, also known as the "judge

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom