Check out this pic of Channing | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Check out this pic of Channing

PassRush said:
Wow, that is a Carlo SS. Kind of funny, I have one of the new Monte Carlos, I have been planning to paint it orange, eventualy getting the creases in the hood colored aqua.

Ya I have a 2000 Monte SS. To bad it didnt have a V8 in it unlike the 84-87's. My friend had a 86 SS. Preaty sweet car with the right gears in it. To bad the engine blew up on the highway and he couldnt afford to put a new motor in it.

That looks more like our old shade of Aqua, before they made it darker... personally I thought the lighter shade of Aqua looked a hell of a lot better, wish they'd go back to it.

DolphinDevil28 said:
He looks like he is a 16 year old in front of a cheap convienience store who bought a 6-pack of beer with a fake I.D. in that picture.

...Awesome.

I live right around from where that picture was takin (in gainesville.) Thats actually where the hooters is.

I own a 68 GTO, have for around 4 years now. Damn if I can borrow a digital camera I'll post some pics of it. :)

DolphinDevil28 said:
He looks like he is a 16 year old in front of a cheap convienience store who bought a 6-pack of beer with a fake I.D. in that picture.

...Awesome.
"cheap convienience store" is like "military intelligence". There ain't no such beast!!:rofl3:

outtawack311 said:
Ok..... Gator colors...yay

It seems much closer to that then phins.

Gators colors are not aqua and orange, and to me, his car is aqua and orange.

Dolfan73 said:
do u really think that is b/c he's a fan? That looks like powder blue and then orange...the blue is way off of ours guys lmfao.

It's because he's a GATOR. He will always be a fan of UF.

claytonAndDuper said:

I love Monte Carlo SS's. That looks to be an 87 or 88 judging by the tail lights and bumper.

That color scheme makes me want to puke. People take these MCSS's and put 20's on them and for some reason, think that they look cool. :shakeno:

Monte Carlo's look best in their stock form. The only thing that I would change to a stock MCSS is the engine. They came with a 5.0 305HO V8. The last carburated rear wheel drive car from Chevy. A fuel-injected Ram Jet crate engine would be nice.

Back
Top Bottom