Check out this pic of Channing | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Check out this pic of Channing

WestVirginiaFan said:
The 69' gto, also known as the "judge

clear.gif

See now that era of the GTO I can get behind! That was a great peice of workmanship for it's time. Viva la GOAT! Now tell me Pontiac dind't drop the ball in the new design! :evil:

Not dial-up friendly:
Mod: resize and try again.

I think the new ones are very ugly, but i do hear they can hall some @$$....

But no car comes close to the Judge...

btw: thats a very big picture...lmao

WestVirginiaFan said:
I think the new ones are very ugly, but i do hear they can hall some @$$....

But no car comes close to the Judge...

I almost agree with you 100%. The old Judge was awsome, the new design just screams why Pontiac needs to go belly up.

But you can not compair the Judge to the Shelby AMC Cobra of 66. That car out performs the Judge in every aspect of the game. The Judge was and is still one of my favorites of all time. But you can't compare Marino to Kelly! :rofl3:

I kid, I kid! My heart is sold on the 66 AMC Shelby Cobra though. :D

This thing cant even really be considered as a car....Its ugly!

AC_Cobra_Shelby_mk3-1.jpg

WestVirginiaFan said:
This thing cant even really be considered as a car....Its ugly!

AC_Cobra_Shelby_mk3-1.jpg

To each their own. I find that car very attractive. I have always like the euro-style over the american muscle-style. That's just my preference. But I do have great respect for the muscle cars of the past and like the looks. You just can't deny the fact that that little beauty(to me) trounces most that stand in it's path. That car can perform in straight-aways and turns. Unlike the other muscle cars. :D

Like I said the GTO is one of my favorite designs, I love the looks, but I also love performance in all aspects of the word. ;)

i must be colorblind hmmmmmm that may explain some things lol

Wow, that is a Carlo SS. Kind of funny, I have one of the new Monte Carlos, I have been planning to paint it orange, eventualy getting the creases in the hood colored aqua.

He looks like he is a 16 year old in front of a cheap convienience store who bought a 6-pack of beer with a fake I.D. in that picture.

...Awesome.

I know a guy who has that EXACT same looking car (orange Monte Carlo). Only difference.....the seats have the Skittles logo/color scheme. :lol:

AWESOME car for a rookie to have. Absolutely perfect. Hopefully he's rocking the straight pipes. Give it that tough sound.

Back
Top Bottom