Check out this pic of Channing | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Check out this pic of Channing

BlitPhinFan said:
What era of the GTO? The new GTO's look like crap in my oppinion. They don't share any of the lines of their predecessors.

Now if we are talking classic GTO's then I am right there with you!

On a side note, I think Pontiac really dropped the ball on the new GTO design. It reminds me more of a Starfire on steroids than the classic GTO.

Sorry to get off-topic. :lol:
Proud 05 goat owner here :) you would have to take a ride in one( might change your mind) best interior ive ever owned and 400/400 hp/torque makes it a lot of fun.. I dont like cop magnets with my performance understated fits my style.

I Like Everything Except That Noles Tag Would Look Better With A Fins Or Canes Tag.

Love for Florida Schools.

I'm odd I like all Florida Schools untill they have to play against ea. other. The order changes to UM, FSU, then the Gators.

XXXSURTAINXXX said:
That guy isnt really big. He is built more like a DB to me.

Either that picture is old or it's deceptive. He's 252 pounds now.

I agree that he looks small in it though.

claytonAndDuper said:
so you think that its just a coincedence that he has a car done with those colors? im not following guys

he played for the university of florida gators -- whose colors are orange and blue. so chances are he did it for his alma mater, not because he's a dolphin.

All I see is aqua and orange.... where is the dark blue?

gonick1 said:
I liked him till I saw youre pic, now I'll bet he goes to prison before a pro-bowl.

Why? Because he's a young, intimidating black man with a nice car? What ignorance

So i guess he thinks he is going to be a star if he's able to buy that nice car.

Back
Top Bottom