Chicken Littles | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chicken Littles

glh205

Starter
Reaction score
Once again this board is being overun with negativity.

All over I hear that Feeley is a bad move - I am definetely not enamored with it, but I also realize that I have no clue how good this guy can be. Did we give up too much? Maybe, but we all have NO IDEA what the conditionals are to the deal - maybe it i next yrs 3rd that moves up to a 2 on certain incentives.

The Fins, as far as I can tell, offerred our #1 or Ogun for Ramsey and the Skins did not bite - what more did you want them to offer?

also, so many people here still want Rivers, but botom line is no one knows for sure if Rivers is or can be better tha Feeley.

The bottom line is that the fins have lost all faith in Fiedler, and when the market for Ramsey, Brunell, Hensen etc was getting expensive, they felt like they had to make a move to insure Fiedler not the starter again. We can talk about the $18M the fins have given Feeley all we want, but with 3 option yrs, it is very obv. this will be a very cap friendly deal.

Lets just all be grateful that the Fins realize that they had to do something to try to upgrade the offense and the QB in particular. Last yr they knew they needed to upgrade the OL, but waited until the "perfect senerio" came to them and look what happenned - nothing came to them and it was the achilles heel all season.

At least they are being proactive and not reactive.

My guess is teh rebuilding of the interior of the Ol will be the major focus on FA and adding weapons (like a wr) will be the plan for the 1st rd of the draft. Anything they get for Ogun (meaning picks) is probably gravy - and only then will they consider a QB, if another WR or OL is not there that they like.

Our season is not over on Feb 24. All the moves the fins make are not finished on Feb 24.

I realize many are frustrated that Wanny still here -but lets see if Spielman can do something here first. He tried to get HAsselbeck but couldn't complete deal in time cause he needed Wanny's approval. He wanted to go for Boldin last yr and was overruled. He knows that if just does what Wanny wants this yr he will be gone too, so I don't think he is Wanny's lapdog. I am assuming he has a plan and will at least wait until the end of the offseason to say if I "like" this team or not, and I really wish everyone else would too.

We are entitled to feel negative. thsi administration is as full as screw ups and lies as George W's!

They have let this team deteriorate over the last four years.

Or did you forget that we missed the playoffs the last two years?

We do know this about Feely:

3rd String

five games 4-1 all wins against losing teams

Can you really not understand why we are frustrated?

I understand why frustrated, but no one wants to give the team any credit either:

We won 10 games this yr - the only team in last 10 yrs to win 10 games and not make playoffs

We have most wins of any team in last 5 yrs

MAny teams now believe 1st rd qb's not necessity. How would you feel today if Delhomme was our QB? How would you have felt last offseason if they got him?

Originally posted by fin-atic
We are entitled to feel negative. thsi administration is as full as screw ups and lies as George W's!

They have let this team deteriorate over the last four years.

Or did you forget that we missed the playoffs the last two years?

We do know this about Feely:

3rd String

five games 4-1 all wins against losing teams

Can you really not understand why we are frustrated?

oh i get it now. its goerge bushs fault.:lol:

john kerry the next savior finatic?:lol: let see, a guy who mariied a millionare, now divorced and remarried a billionare. yeah, john kerry is so much better than george W. you think goerge W. Lies? wait till that stiff gets in there.

fin-atic I'de appreciate it if you did'nt talk about my President.

finfan54, the stiff will never make it!!

Originally posted by fins1
fin-atic I'de appreciate it if you did'nt talk about my President.

the ignore feature is a beautiful thing. ;)

Originally posted by glh205
Once again this board is being overun with negativity.

That's what happens when the Front Office is overrun by screw-ups.

Originally posted by fin-atic

Take that BS to another forum.

This board has been over run by a bunch of girlie men who sob like little bit*hes at every move this team makes.

Originally posted by Den54
This board has been over run by a bunch of girlie men who sob like little bit*hes at every move this team makes.

ROFLMAO! Oh yeah, REAL men just sit there and take it quietly while their football team is destroyed by an inept front office. What PLANET are you from?

One would think from reading these posts that this is an Arizona Cardinals message board.

Originally posted by Rick 1966

ROFLMAO! Oh yeah, REAL men just sit there and take it quietly while their football team is destroyed by an inept front office. What PLANET are you from?

Its called having a little dignity and class and waiting to see how these and future moves shake out. As far as what planet am I from I'm about 15 mins down the road from you so lets get together at Beef O Brady's this season for a game or two.:D

Diginity and class?? Where is the fun in that??

You want class watch golf, this is football! Home of tailgating, naked guys wearing barrells in sub-freezing tempatures and the tuck rule! We are the most fanatic fans of any sport today!

:lol: I have no idea where i was going with that....carry on.

Back
Top Bottom