Chicken Littles | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chicken Littles

Originally posted by Rick 1966

Looks like you need more clarifying, because you are still not getting it. Good luck with that reading comprehension thing.

I can read fine... care to compare vocabularies?

DO NOT lower this to a personal thing... if you do, I'll bounce you off the boards so quick your head will spin. Debate the topic...fine... attempt to insult an Admin... not fine.

get that?

Originally posted by WharfRat

Anytime.

DO NOT lower this to a personal thing

That would be totally up to you. I don't wish any topic to get personal with anyone...unfortunately, some people seem to think that disagreeing with them about football is the same as personally insulting them.

... if you do, I'll bounce you off the boards so quick your head will spin. Debate the topic...fine... attempt to insult an Admin... not fine.

get that?

I have no problem reading plain English. I do not, however, read Latin.

my god some of you are so negative it suks to be a fin fan around you guys. Honestly i understand teh frustration and the skepticism. I understand saying things like I will wait to see how he plays before I praise. but to flat out tooth and nail say he suks is stupid. Why does he suk? cause you said so? Who teh fuk are you guys that have this inate ability to determine who is good or bad above all teh experts?

Guess what? I am not sold completely on Feeley, not a whole lot are, but I liked what I saw when he did play. He was confident, tough, could complete the throws and was accurate. He has potential, hopefully he lives up to it. All your qbs (Rivers, Losman, Henson) are not anymore sure things. Ramsey wasnt going to be traded, to us at least. It was obviuos they wont trade him or want a hershal walker type deal. Brunell "did we ever try" What? yes to a point, he was in negotiations w/ skins. pretty obvious we were not going to match $ skins paid. And i agree Brunell was not worth that contract he got.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by rickeyrunsover
my god you 2 Rick and finatic you are so negative it suks to be a fin fan around you guys. Honestly i understand teh frustration and the skepticism. I understand saying things like I will wait to see how he plays before I praise. but to flat out tooth and nail say he suks is stupid. Why does he suk? cause you said so? Who teh fuk are you guys that have this inate ability to determine who is good or bad above all teh experts?

See, here we have yet another person who wants to put words on my keyboard.
Please go back, rickeyrunsovertheshiftkey, and tell me where I said that A.J. Feely sucks?
You won't find it. I've said REPEATEDLY that he might be a good QB for us, might be a big improvement over Fiedler, but that we don't know and that this move is a HUGE risk. We overpaid considerably for someone with very little pro experience who was NOT in great demand.
Feely may or may not suck---I don't know.
But our front office most certainly does suck. They've proven it.

Whenever you feel prepared...

That would be totally up to you. I don't wish any topic to get personal with anyone...unfortunately, some people seem to think that disagreeing with them about football is the same as personally insulting them.

then perhaps your "reading comprehension" remark was a tad out of line. True, I was being a smart-a$$ with my crystal ball comment. Anyone who knows me, knows that I tend to do just that...and there are plenty of members who will attest to that - I've been here a long time! ;)
However, I did not insult your intelligence by implying that you had trouble reading and comprehending.

Then it ay be in your best interest to pay attention to the "admin" insignia that Muck, AJ, and I all have under our avatars. You'll also notice that moderators have similar tags.

In any event... it really doesn't matter much that who it was you insulted. It's not something we condone when directed at ANY other member.

It's all good... I hold no grudges, you have valid arguments, and whether I agree with all of them or not, I do agree with one thing:

AJ is an "unknown" at this point.... I hope he does well, but have no way of knowing that yet.

Point is if that is what you meant, that is what you should have said. If he does turn into a upper echelon qb, did we overpay? You want to be skeptical, so be it. You say the FO suks, yet cannot prove it. How do you prove it when we havent finished under 500 but 1 time in what 20 years? They may not be the greatest but they havent proven to suk.

Originally posted by fin-atic
We are entitled to feel negative. thsi administration is as full as screw ups and lies as George W's!

They have let this team deteriorate over the last four years.

Or did you forget that we missed the playoffs the last two years?

We do know this about Feely:

3rd String

five games 4-1 all wins against losing teams

Can you really not understand why we are frustrated?

Why don't you go find another team to tear down.With fans like you the Dolphins don't need enemies!:yell:

Originally posted by rickeyrunsover
Point is if that is what you meant, that is what you should have said.

That is what I DID say.

If he does turn into a upper echelon qb, did we overpay?

Yes, we still did. If the Patriots had drafted Brady in the first round and given up the next draft's first rounder to get him, they would have overpaid. Later on, it would have turned out that he was a very good QB, but they would still have overpaid...overpaying doesn't mean paying more than something turns out to be worth, it means paying more than you HAVE to.

You want to be skeptical, so be it. You say the FO suks, yet cannot prove it. How do you prove it when we havent finished under 500 but 1 time in what 20 years? They may not be the greatest but they havent proven to suk.

The Front Office isn't the same one that was here 20 years ago, or 10 or even 6. Suck is an inexact term, let's just say that they've made some very very bad decisions over the last three years.

Semper paratus.

then perhaps your "reading comprehension" remark was a tad out of line. True, I was being a smart-a$$ with my crystal ball comment. Anyone who knows me, knows that I tend to do just that...and there are plenty of members who will attest to that - I've been here a long time! ;)
However, I did not insult your intelligence by implying that you had trouble reading and comprehending.

I didn't intend to insult your intelligence in any serious way. I was simply trading smartass remarks.

DO NOT lower this to a personal thing... if you do, I'll bounce you off the boards so quick your head will spin. Debate the topic...fine... attempt to insult an Admin... not fine.

get that?

See, here we have yet another person who wants to put words on my keyboard.
Please go back, rickeyrunsovertheshiftkey, and tell me where I said that A.J. Feely sucks?
You won't find it. I've said REPEATEDLY that he might be a good QB for us, might be a big improvement over Fiedler, but that we don't know and that this move is a HUGE risk. We overpaid considerably for someone with very little pro experience who was NOT in great demand.
Feely may or may not suck---I don't know.
But our front office most certainly does suck. They've proven it.

Then it ay be in your best interest to pay attention to the "admin" insignia that Muck, AJ, and I all have under our avatars. You'll also notice that moderators have similar tags.

In any event... it really doesn't matter much that who it was you insulted. It's not something we condone when directed at ANY other member.

It's all good... I hold no grudges, you have valid arguments, and whether I agree with all of them or not, I do agree with one thing:

AJ is an "unknown" at this point.... I hope he does well, but have no way of knowing that yet.

:cough: PM :cough:

lets move forward & debate as adults instead of attacking each other. ;)

Originally posted by inFINSible
It's the same ol story....."Waaaaa, the team didn't get who IIIII wanted and if they didn't get who IIIIIII want then they must be stupid because if they aren't stupid then that means IIIII am...Waaaaaaaa"

It's also the same ones singing that same old worn out song! I for one...am sick of it!

I think everyone needs to remember that this "F.O." isn't the same anymore.

Spielman was overruled by Wannstedt a few times that would of made a huge difference. We would have Matt Hasselbeck, and Boldin right now.

Lord knows where this team would be if Spielman had his way from the beginning.

So let's take a chill pill, and remember that things ARE different.

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom
Wade Smith made many NFL all-rookie teams.
He made them cause he was the only rookie to start every game at LT not because he was good. They had no other choices. And he didnt start because he was good he started cause we had no choice.

Originally posted by Den54

So Wade Smith is horrible?
You'll have to excuse me while I laugh out loud with hands on hips.:lol:
Last year he was. He might do better this year. Let me refrase that he better do better next year or we wont make the playoffs again. He was our main problem last year no matter what you might want to believe. And there are other people who feel the same as i do.

Back
Top Bottom