Chiefs only team so far to offer Manning a contract | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chiefs only team so far to offer Manning a contract

Ross is taking it smooth which is the right thing IMO. Manning is coming off a hard time and he wants a little time to gather himself. I say tomorrow will be a big day for Manning and the Dolphins. Im not saying he will sign but I expect some news.

I would have figured teams would have already had something in place to offer him. Thats odd.

Ross is taking it smooth which is the right thing IMO. Manning is coming off a hard time and he wants a little time to gather himself. I say tomorrow will be a big day for Manning and the Dolphins. Im not saying he will sign but I expect some news.

Taking it smooth? You dont do that, you go for the kill, offer him something nasty right away so it leaves no doubt in his mind that you want him bad.

We better not lose out to the f---ing Chiefs. IF this is true, there is time though, the Chiefs are just setting the bar which the Dolphins will hopefully raise to convincing levels...starting tomorrow

So we have to trust Ross and Ireland.....:tubes:

I think Peyton already has a deal in place with whichever team he is going to.  Just my speculation.  All the rest is for show.

Taking it smooth? You dont do that, you go for the kill, offer him something nasty right away so it leaves no doubt in his mind that you want him bad.

Im pretty sure he has been talking with him but he is not rushing into things.

Im not worried. Ross may not have offered yet but he is omnipresence with these things. He be a waiting. He is playing this so classy. HE GUNA HOOK A BIG ONE!!!

For all we know the Dolphins and his agent may have already talked contract details, but the dolphins may want to medically evaluate him before inking it and the Chiefs know this and throw a contract ready to try and steal him away... I think that just because a complete contract has been presented doesn't mean a whole lot considering he knows that a lot of teams are interested in his services.

I think this is an intentional leak from the Manning camp to get the ball rolling in getting firm offers and see how many owners would really have the faith in PM to be healthy and sign him sight unseen (aside from mandatory physical)

Im not worried. Ross may not have offered yet but he is omnipresence with these things. He be a waiting. He is playing this so classy. HE GUNA HOOK A BIG ONE!!!

Whats that term? Crap of get off the pot? Isnt this the same approach that he had with Harbaugh?

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

I think this is an intentional leak from the Manning camp to get the ball rolling in getting firm offers and see how many owners would really have the faith in PM to be healthy and sign him sight unseen (aside from mandatory physical)

Wow, thats a stretch. That camp doesnt have to leak anything, offers are going to be coming to him anyways.

Since last offseason the word "source" holds no weight unless there is a name attached to it. Even then, it is debatable.

"Trusting in Ireland" Is where I start to lose confidence

Back
Top Bottom