Chiefs only team so far to offer Manning a contract | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chiefs only team so far to offer Manning a contract

Peyton is no dummy. You think he wants to take snaps behind that OL.

BTW.....with so may sources on the internet, how come you can only found some no name with negative.

Jeff and Ross have been prepping for this time... Brace yourselves guys, these next couple of days are going to be one hell of a roller coaster...

Peyton is no dummy. You think he wants to take snaps behind that OL.

BTW.....with so may sources on the internet, how come you can only found some no name with negative.

Miami gave up the third most sacks in the league last season with 54, Chiefs gave up 34.

And tons of sources said McCoy was going to be coach...........Relax killers, take a breather.

The only source I will listen to besides Jay Glazer, mort, or Schefter is Finatic8480. He called bush, Marshall, Dansby, etc.

And tons of sources said McCoy was going to be coach...........Relax killers, take a breather.

The only source I will listen to besides Jay Glazer, mort, or Schefter is Finatic8480. He called bush, Marshall, Dansby, etc.

Tell that to the idiot that started the other thread, didnt you know that Faulk knows everything thats going to happen?

Tell that to the idiot that started the other thread, didnt you know that Faulk knows everything thats going to happen?

No, I don't follow Marshall faulk for my football news. I can't be responsible for most of the idiots on this form.

Miami gave up the third most sacks in the league last season with 54, Chiefs gave up 34.

A lot of the sacks were from Moore holding the ball too long, I liked what Moore did last year but knowing when to throw the ball in a hurry isn't one of his strong suits, and Manning will not get TOUCHED that many times let alone sacked, he is one of the smartest QBs in the NFL and gets rid of it quickly.

Kind of amazed anyone out there would think Manning hasn't already decided where he is going to go. All that is happening is he is playing a waiting game to drive up the price as much as possible. I doubt there's anything any team can do to change his mind.

The only thing I can see happening is that a team could some how screw it up. They can't throw the circus at him and expect it's going to change his mind. Manning is far beyond crap like that IMO. I see him as a type of guy that would see a team throwing a contract at him without working him out as a serious act of desperation. I hope the Dolphins take a business like attitude and treat him as a high value FA target, and not Jesus Christ. Manning wants to show off how healthy he is, and is probably looking forward to working out for the team(s) he has in consideration.

Make no mistake about it, he is interviewing teams, teams aren't interviewing him.

Back
Top Bottom