Chiefs only team so far to offer Manning a contract | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chiefs only team so far to offer Manning a contract

Manning doesnt live in the dome. He still has to live in a cold city most of the year. Of all of points you can make about Manning's options, you want to play the weather card? I think that is the least of his concerns. Floridians tend to overrate the weather here because the cold weather feels sooooo cold to us, but as someone who lived in PA for 8 years, I will tell you the people up north arent bothered by the cold. In fact, many actually like the cold. Manning has lived and played in cold weather his whole life, and I doubt its a big concern of his.

Manning has lived and played in cold weather his whole life, and I doubt its a big concern of his.

well ZOUNDS, you need to take that up with him as he has already mentioned several times that he wants to play in a WARM WEATHER town this time. so, it IS a concern to him. cant blame him.

and all these folks in these "cold weather" cities who say its so over rated and they actually LOVE it are not out trying to throw and catch speeding footballs with ice cold, stinging hands with non insulated unis and shaking like leaves.

they dont have to go out and practice day after day with those poorly insulated unis in the cold.

its easy to say all that when folks are typing away on a pc in a warm home with a nice fire and cozy slippers and some hot cocoa.

i am ABSOLUTELY POSSITIVE that if it comes down to two teams of equal interest, one in a cold weather town, the other in a warm town, he IS taking the warm one!!!!!

well ZOUNDS, you need to take that up with him as he has already mentioned several times that he wants to play in a WARM WEATHER town this time. so, it IS a concern to him. cant blame him.

Sorry buddy, but Manning has never said that. The only people who have said anything about weather are the talking heads that speculate where he might go. If you think cold weather is a problem, ask Tom Brady, Aaron Rogers, and Eli Manning if its been a problem. They play in 3 of the coldest outdoor stadiums and get by just fine.

Back
Top Bottom