Chiefs Very Interested in Woodson Not Surtain!! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chiefs Very Interested in Woodson Not Surtain!!

L.T.21 said:
I think a lot of people will be surprised the production of Moss will go down tremendously next season. Just remember K.Collins is not Culpepper. On top of that, I personally beleive that O-line is way overrated, like R. Gallery.

WR was their best positions without Moss..they give away their best LB, have no D-Line, Woodson sucks (I'll take PAT ANYDAY OVER WOODSON), and as said, Collins is just a big bonehead as Jake Plummer (although Plummer is a little better).

K. Collins can throw the long ball very good. That one of his strong atributes. But I believe Gannon will be under center. Also no double teaming Moss when you have Jerry Porter and Doug Grabriel going out for passes.

kizzaboo said:
Idiotic Chiefs.... The only way they can compete with Moss and the Raiders is by adding the best CB in the league. Surtain certainly fits this label. On one hand I would like to get a pick for him and watch him and see if he can shut down Moss. But on the other hand, I would rather have him help us and keep our secondary as one of the best, and then watch the Chiefs get lit up by Moss.:rolleyes:

I agree

If they want an talent like woodsen when they could have surtain then so be it. They will be bottom feeders again, and we will get a pro bowl corner for at least another year. Worried about the cap ramifications though.

larfo2224 said:
If they want an talent like woodsen when they could have surtain then so be it. They will be bottom feeders again, and we will get a pro bowl corner for at least another year. Worried about the cap ramifications though.

Actually If the Chiefs were bottom feeders, they would have the #2 overall pick in the draft, but that belongs to....????:lol: :roflmao: :wink:

ch19079 said:
CBs are in high demand. teams will pay an average player WAY more than they should. (just look at the cowbowys). but at the same time, are not willing to trade draft picks for the same player. strange.

not really strange draft picks are more valuable to some because that means young, cheap talent that will be around for awhile.

They might as well gamble on Ty Law if they want Woodson. Law won't cost as much and they won't have to give anything up.

Guys remember it is CB Charles Woodson, not Rob Woodson who is already retired (and working for the NFL Network). :roflmao:

If we just keep surtain we could always franchise tag him in 06', that is if we don't franchise McMichael first. kinda scary if you ask me, we have alot of good talent hanging or gonna' be hangin' out in free agency in the next 2 yrs. isn't Jason Taylor's contract within a year or 2 of ending???

doubt they'll get him.

When healthy Woodson is probably better than Surtain, but the Raiders would never trade him to a division rival.

Pericles349 said:
I just heard on NFL Network (Adam Schefter) that the Raiders are shopping CB Woodson. They said that the trade will likely come on draft day and that the Chiefs are the front runners. He said that the asking price by the fins for Surtain might be the factor in whether they go after Woodson or not. Either way he basically said that interest in Surtain is dropping.

I hope this is true, I'ld like to see Surtain around for another year.

YES!!! I too want Surtain to stick around for another year....Imagine that, Surtain stays, Ricky Comes back, and McMichael signs long term, what an offseason.

If the Chiefs can't get a CB who plays like a fish, maybe they'll settle for a guy who drinks like one

~dodging tomatoes & moans

Sean LaChapelle said:
If the Chiefs can't get a CB who plays like a fish, maybe they'll settle for a guy who drinks like one

~dodging tomatoes & moans

But we already have Warfield :confused:

Al Davis trading to a division rival? C'mon man... That's NOT going to happen. Stupid thread.

Back
Top Bottom