Choosing From Nelson, James, R. Smith | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Choosing From Nelson, James, R. Smith

The best comp we'be found is Dontae Hightower. Hightower I believe was 6'3 250-255. He played primarily SAM in a Pats 4/3 but m they flexed that Def and played some OLB as well.
Edmunds to me is a 4/3 SAM

Mayock said Edmunds doesn’t really fit a 43. Calls him 34 ilb that can rush on the edge

That dude will get you pinked if you draft him as a primary sub edge pass rusher

Mayock spends all draft season hacking it up with terrible takes, but he talks to enough teams to have his boards close - misses on the same players they do.

uhh you guys need to see Edmunds combine measurables

they are INSANE

albert post that ****

Edmunds 6'5" 250 lbs.

it gets better than that look at this...run low 4.6 and absolutely that dude as an off the los lb is going first

what's roquans height and weight?

#VirginiaTech LB Tremaine Edmunds Height: 6-4 4/8
Weight: 253
Hand: 9 3/8 Arm: 34 4/8
Wingspan: 83

Im ok with an OLB if hes worth the pick. Im already pumped to see Raekwon. (Hopefully).

Hard for me not to focus on helping my QB first.

I get the allure of Edmunds. Defense will be far ahead of your offense. Which is ok if your OL is decent and you found a legit TE.

Bears, Niners and Raiders will be thinking along the same line as us. Get help for your QB but open to BPA.

Because of that, swapping picks with Chicago remains my top priority. The value difference between 8 and 11 this year appears to be huge. Also at 8 you increase your chances of getting a potential ransom from Arizona to trade down.

Edit: im not looking to trade up on draft day unless someone is giving away their slot. If im trading up Landry is the only way to do it.

it gets better than that look at this...run low 4.6 and absolutely that dude as an off the los lb is going first

Smith is under 6'1 and 236
can't wait to see his 40

Ozzy rules!!

Smith 6-1- 235lb
Perfect for him IMO
He will crack 4.6
With his instincts - I would be happy with a Raekwon- Roquan duo.

Back
Top Bottom