Chop | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chop

Being a good teammate and being a leader are good things. But I could not care less what his teammates voted for. His tape shows a raw prospect. That is why he was ranked the 4th edge player despite his age and elite athleticism. You could make the argument he would have been a day 2 prospect without his combine numbers.
Of course you couldn't care less his defensive teammates voted him MVP. That doesn't support your already flawed point of view.
You say 4th Edge like it is a bad thing. Not everyone had him 4th. NFL.com ranked him tied for 10th overall.
That is Lance Zierlein and Chad Reuter who may possibly know a little more than you think you do.

Chop is going to make you eat your words, Bro. One thing about him is that he is a closer like Cam Wake when the game is on the line he causes all kinds of problems for the opposing offense.
We need guys who still play hard when the game tank is on E! We need closers on defense!! When guys make plays others follow watch the Micihgican game he misses the sack but makes
QBs throw errant passes that lead to tip balls or picks. That is his game causes disruption and when QBs are uncomfortable in the pocket their whole game drops off. He and Phillips together are going to be awesome!

Bro I know YOU of all people on this board ain’t talking down to somebody else about critiquing this team.

I don’t need credentials to give an opinion and last I checked… we haven’t sniffed a Super Bowl since 1984 so where are Griers credentials?

And again… YOU of ALL people on this board ain’t got no room to be questioning somebody else critique of this team.

This is the biggest example I’ve ever seen of the pot calling the kettle black.

Spk Engrish? - LOL

Chop is going to make you eat your words, Bro. One thing about him is that he is a closer like Cam Wake when the game is on the line he causes all kinds of problems for the opposing offense.
We need guys who still play hard when the game tank is on E! We need closers on defense!! When guys make plays others follow watch the Micihgican game he misses the sack but makes
QBs throw errant passes that lead to tip balls or picks. That is his game causes disruption and when QBs are uncomfortable in the pocket their whole game drops off. He and Phillips together are going to be awesome!
Mate it was a good post the first time you did it in the other topic. I liked it then and gave it a like. Would you like another one? 😂

This is what I was thinking when I saw his highlights. Saban is right. If this kid gets stronger he could be a hall of famer. The only thing I don’t like is how we hold back on developing players. Like we will play average players over incredibly talented players because we want them to know the game like a veteran. You learn best by doing it. They need to start putting these young guys out there. I believe in some cases they have ruined players doing this.

He doesn’t have the length or bend that you want, great first step, but that is his only super power

Being a good teammate and being a leader are good things. But I could not care less what his teammates voted for. His tape shows a raw prospect. That is why he was ranked the 4th edge player despite his age and elite athleticism. You could make the argument he would have been a day 2 prospect without his combine numbers.
Show me a first round mock draft without him pre February 27. I just looked out of curiosity and the latest I saw him going was the Bills pick in RD 1. And maybe they would have taken him if he was there.

We had the #1 offense in total YPG, the #1 passing offense, and the #6 rushing offense. Tied for 4th fewest sacks allowed.

LT Armstead - 10 starts
LG Cotton - 8 starts
C Williams - 9 starts
RG Hunt - 10 starts
RT Jackson - 16 starts

They can make it work, we played a large part of the season without these starters. People are creating massive needs that don't exist.
They had the number one offense early in the season when they had the starters in the lineup.The offense wasn’t nearly as effective once the starters went down with injuries.

Williams and Hunt are gone and Armstead really can’t be counted on for 10 games in 2024 because of his injury history and he isn’t getting any younger.

Williams was a top five center in the league and Hunt was the highest rated guard in free agency.

The offensive line remains the unit that will prevent the Dolphins from getting any better and it won’t surprise me if the OL prevents the Dolphins from making the playoffs in 2024.

Back
Top Bottom