Chris Benoit and his family found dead. | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Benoit and his family found dead.

WOW. Roids seem to have definately played a role in all of this. Wrestling needs to be cleaned up immediately. If they cant do it themselves then authorities must step in and take control of the situation. I dont know how anyone can support this garbage.

Stop with your agenda. If you hijack the thread again, you are going to ruin it for everyone else.

Think of all of the untimely deaths related to professional wrestling in the last 10 years........that list is scary.

Something just doesn't seem right about this story. Besides the obvious murders I mean. I don't know if it is just me trying to bargain or what, but I feel something is either being overlooked or purposely held back from the public after that presser.

im still hoping there is something to prove his innocence. I know the evidence is there its just i dont want believe it. Its hard to accept. Just watching him celebrate in the ring with his wife and son after WM is just hard to watch.

all the drugs found in the house were legal in perscription.

But the whole thing is weird. Everything they're talking about is not a result of roid rage. Benoit just snapped.

WOW. Roids seem to have definately played a role in all of this. Wrestling needs to be cleaned up immediately. If they cant do it themselves then authorities must step in and take control of the situation. I dont know how anyone can support this garbage.

Are you saying the same thing about the other sports like baseball too?

Stop with your agenda. If you hijack the thread again, you are going to ruin it for everyone else.

Agreed. He stated his opinion numerous times. He doesn't like wrestling, doesn't like the WWE, doesn't like McMahon, enough is enough.

I have a feeling that she was going to leave him, he snapped and tried to get her to stay, when she fought back, or tried to physically leave, he tied her up...He was probably so angry, and confused, he killed her in a rage that he instantly regretted. Then, afterwards, he was still confused and in an emotional blur that he thought killing his son was the right thing to do...Afterwards, he probably texted a few people, Chavo and Edge maybe, to tell them he was sorry and would miss them. Something to that extent without actually telling them what happened. H e then knew that his life was over, and took his own life...

WOW. Roids seem to have definately played a role in all of this. Wrestling needs to be cleaned up immediately. If they cant do it themselves then authorities must step in and take control of the situation. I dont know how anyone can support this garbage

for the last time, THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WRESTLING!!! A guy killed his wife and kid, and then committed suicide, and you're blaming wrestling?!?

NANCY BENOIT FILED FOR DIVORCE IN 2003; CITED DOMESTIC ABUSE
By: Bob Ryder
6/26/2007 12:54:44 PM

Nancy Benoit filed for divorce in May 2003 and claimed domestic abuse in her court filings. A petition seeking protection from domestic abuse said she was intimidated by threats of violence from her husband Chris Benoit.

A restraining order was issued on May 12, 2003 against Chris Benoit that barred him from the couple's then residence in Peachtree City. On August 19, 2003, Nancy Benoit filed to dismiss the divoce petition as well as the protective restraining order.

Friends close to the couple tell us that they had a very rocky relationship and would often have "blowups" that would lead to Chris Benoit leaving for a day or so to "cool off".

I have never had or experienced roid rage. Then again, I have never bene on roids. But I would imagine given the lengthy intervals in between killings/suicide, that it doesn't link up to a roid rage. It seems like he had time to think and act these things out, which is even scarier and more sad.

I am wondering if a scan of the brain would reveal some brain damage due to years of abuse. Like someone else said about former NFL players. The saem can be true for pro wrestlers or any other person who is exposed to high levels of head collisions.

I have never had or experienced roid rage. Then again, I have never bene on roids. But I would imagine given the lengthy intervals in between killings/suicide, that it doesn't link up to a roid rage. It seems like he had time to think and act these things out, which is even scarier and more sad.

I am wondering if a scan of the brain would reveal some brain damage due to years of abuse. Like someone else said about former NFL players. The saem can be true for pro wrestlers or any other person who is exposed to high levels of head collisions.

You are making my point here samphin. I mean no disrespect to anyone nor am I attempting to hijack a thread here. This thread is about this incident. The doctors were making this same point you are making on Fox News. This incident can likely be attributed to long term abuse of steriods. So here is my point.

Although he was found not guilty back in the 90's, I truly believe Vince McMahon not only encouraged but possibly demanded steroid use from his performers at one point in time. Even if he never directly told Benoit to use or made the roids available to him, IF he did for any of his other employees he created the environment that led Benoit to steriod abuse, which in turn resulted in the murder or his wife and CHILD. If one wrestler at any point was told by McMahon to take roids or was told where to get them then it becomes known throughout the business that this is what the boss wants. If this is the case McMahon is somewhat responsible for this incident. He should be in prison and all of his assets seized. Its gone too far. Way too far. And as far as baseball there has never been any inclination that people who run it (or football) that they encouraged steroid use. The players do it out of their own poor decision. WWE should be shut down and professional wrestling cleaned up. If it can be reopened by a legitimate ownership and the product be put out there steroid free and the content of the storylines kept reasonable then good for it. Problem is I just dont think it can survive as a business without pushing the envelope the way it does.

And on another note it will be interesting to see where this prescription of Benoit's leads. Didnt they uncover this in baseball and see what Dr's prescribed the steroids for what players??? Wasnt that the recent case with Gary Matthews Jr? What will McMahon have to say if the investigation finds that the DR. who prescribed the roids for Benoit does this for other wrestlers or it can be linked to McMahon himself setting it up? Interesting. Bottom line is there is about to be some serious heat on McMahon no matter who likes it. These are legitimate questions that the media is already asking since that news conference earlier.

I also got to thinking, maybe since she was bound, that she suffocated on some sort of improvised muzzle...Which would make it an "accidental death". I use that in the loosest of ways..

what agenda, its proven that one of the side effects of steroids is going into rages, im also guessing the more you abuse steroids the worse these rages get and most of those wrestlers abuse steroids to the extreme. even vince mcmahon has admitted to having used steroids.

Back
Top Bottom