Chris Benoit and his family found dead. | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Benoit and his family found dead.

You are making my point here samphin. I mean no disrespect to anyone nor am I attempting to hijack a thread here. This thread is about this incident. The doctors were making this same point you are making on Fox News. This incident can likely be attributed to long term abuse of steriods. So here is my point.

Although he was found not guilty back in the 90's, I truly believe Vince McMahon not only encouraged but possibly demanded steroid use from his performers at one point in time. Even if he never directly told Benoit to use or made the roids available to him, IF he did for any of his other employees he created the environment that led Benoit to steriod abuse, which in turn resulted in the murder or his wife and CHILD. If one wrestler at any point was told by McMahon to take roids or was told where to get them then it becomes known throughout the business that this is what the boss wants. If this is the case McMahon is somewhat responsible for this incident. He should be in prison and all of his assets seized. Its gone too far. Way too far. And as far as baseball there has never been any inclination that people who run it (or football) that they encouraged steroid use. The players do it out of their own poor decision. WWE should be shut down and professional wrestling cleaned up. If it can be reopened by a legitimate ownership and the product be put out there steroid free and the content of the storylines kept reasonable then good for it. Problem is I just dont think it can survive as a business without pushing the envelope the way it does.

And on another note it will be interesting to see where this prescription of Benoit's leads. Didnt they uncover this in baseball and see what Dr's prescribed the steroids for what players??? Wasnt that the recent case with Gary Matthews Jr? What will McMahon have to say if the investigation finds that the DR. who prescribed the roids for Benoit does this for other wrestlers or it can be linked to McMahon himself setting it up? Interesting. Bottom line is there is about to be some serious heat on McMahon no matter who likes it. These are legitimate questions that the media is already asking since that news conference earlier.
The thing is, you keep binging up Vince, and it simply isn't right to put him in the equation...

You say "if he did this, if he did that", well implied statements can be thrown around at anything...Maybe Johnny Nitro killed Nancy, Daniel and Chris and made it look like a murder suicide so he could get the belt on Sunday...The bottom line is, Vince hasn't been found guilty or even been charged with anything, so quit using his name to state your stance..

Think of all of the untimely deaths related to professional wrestling in the last 10 years........that list is scary.
its the lifestyle, all the drugs, all the booze, everything its terrible. It is hard to swallow that he did this. It is hard to think that any father would take their own sons life. 7 yrs old.:confused:

what agenda, its proven that one of the side effects of steroids is going into rages, im also guessing the more you abuse steroids the worse these rages get and most of those wrestlers abuse steroids to the extreme. even vince mcmahon has admitted to having used steroids.

The agenda is Vince, not steroids. He keeps steering the conversation back to Vince and away from Benoit and his actions. Vince has nothing to do with this, despite what some people might think.

You are making my point here samphin. I mean no disrespect to anyone nor am I attempting to hijack a thread here. This thread is about this incident. The doctors were making this same point you are making on Fox News. This incident can likely be attributed to long term abuse of steriods. So here is my point.

Although he was found not guilty back in the 90's, I truly believe Vince McMahon not only encouraged but possibly demanded steroid use from his performers at one point in time. Even if he never directly told Benoit to use or made the roids available to him, IF he did for any of his other employees he created the environment that led Benoit to steriod abuse, which in turn resulted in the murder or his wife and CHILD. If one wrestler at any point was told by McMahon to take roids or was told where to get them then it becomes known throughout the business that this is what the boss wants. If this is the case McMahon is somewhat responsible for this incident. He should be in prison and all of his assets seized. Its gone too far. Way too far. And as far as baseball there has never been any inclination that people who run it (or football) that they encouraged steroid use. The players do it out of their own poor decision. WWE should be shut down and professional wrestling cleaned up. If it can be reopened by a legitimate ownership and the product be put out there steroid free and the content of the storylines kept reasonable then good for it. Problem is I just dont think it can survive as a business without pushing the envelope the way it does.

And on another note it will be interesting to see where this prescription of Benoit's leads. Didnt they uncover this in baseball and see what Dr's prescribed the steroids for what players??? Wasnt that the recent case with Gary Matthews Jr? What will McMahon have to say if the investigation finds that the DR. who prescribed the roids for Benoit does this for other wrestlers or it can be linked to McMahon himself setting it up? Interesting. Bottom line is there is about to be some serious heat on McMahon no matter who likes it. These are legitimate questions that the media is already asking since that news conference earlier.

My problem does not stem from your thoughts on steroids, my problem stems from you dragging innocent people into this and accusing them of possibly having some sort of murderous helping hand in this by proxy and shutting down his company etc. etc.

If you want to talk about it, perhaps a new thread is in order, which is ifne since it is a debate that can be talked about rationally. Just try to keep this thread about Benoit and the circumstances surrounding it.

As for the last time I will address this, Benoit wasn't an employee of McMahon's in the 90's. In fact, he wrestled for McMahon's chief rival, WCW, so any long term steroid abuse that is linked to this still couldn't and shouldn't be associated with McMahon.

And thats it. Anymore discussion of this should take place in another thread in my opinion.

It's hard to believe that annyone is capable of this. I mean to kill your wife then let a whole day go by before killing your son???....Chris Benoit is a piece of **** as far as I'm concerned. All the respect and admiration I had for him is gone.

Was I laughing? You'll hear about it soon, I'm sure.

There's been a lot of bad jokes since this happened, and it just seems so unbelievable.
It would have been poor joke, but the reality of that is unthinkable.

Back
Top Bottom