Chris Grier - GM of the Year? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Grier - GM of the Year?

IMO it's about having the GM and coach on the same page. I don't think Ireland or Spielman were bad. Fans ran them out of town b/c the teams sucked, but it wasn't all on them. They were about average, but the bust rate was higher b/c the coaches never got the most/best out of the players. Flores helps Grier look better. I love the emphasis we have on teaching. And Grier helps Flores look better. Finding guys who fit in terms of talent and coachability makes the teaching easier.
They are that bad. Joe Rose talked about it from time to time. Stories weren't pretty. They were more into office politic than winning.

some fans cannot be satisfied ...saying he is a candidate then adding but he had extra help ...wow... does a QB like Mahomes deserve OPOTY or any other accolades because he has Andy Reid? or T Hill... Apparently somebody made the decision to bring help in ... somebody made the decision on who to bring in .... somebody realized they could do a better job and then did something to achieve the goal ...

did McKenzie do any of those things? Because even though we don't know the actual influence they brought to the table .... we do know who brought them to the table

So unless our beloved owner sat Grier down and made these decisions for him ...I say Grier is the man

Weaver is an F. The guy was cut after a week, lol. Also, Brandon Jones should be an A. That kid has been making plays. How many other rookies are turning the ball over and making such a big impact?

Anyone know if Marvin and Allen are staying on for the next draft?
I would think they've already been working on it for months. So if one leaves at least another draft foundation is there.

Looking good at the moment, but I'm a big fan of waiting until the end to judge.

Back
Top Bottom