Chris Mortenson from the Pro Bowl | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Mortenson from the Pro Bowl

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

Muck, Stamos, and myself mentioned that before. Ogunleye for Ramsey and a mid-rounder would be a great deal for both sides.

I would absolutly love that :D

Ramsey is a clasic pocket passer that we would have to probably sign John Tait for which is fine.

His arm is one of the top 5. I would rate it Favre, Vick, Leftwich, Ramsey.

Good decision making.

Some make fun of his mobility, but he is tough as ****ing hell. Once he recovers from the broken foot injury he was playing on, he will be able to scoot and avoid the rush.

Plus he is not even 25 yet.

Originally posted by Jaj
Ramsey is a clasic pocket passer that we would have to probably sign John Tait for which is fine.

His arm is one of the top 5. I would rate it Favre, Vick, Leftwich, Ramsey.

Good decision making.

Some make fun of his mobility, but he is tough as ****ing hell. Once he recovers from the broken foot injury he was playing on, he will be able to scoot and avoid the rush.

Plus he is not even 25 yet.
Yeah, I looked it up. The kid turns 25 on 2/14. :) Thanks for the other info. I agree with the toughness. That's another thing I noticed. He got murdered behind that line, and he kept balling. Does he tend to stare down receivers at all? How does he handle the blitz? Can he make the tough throws?

Well ya he has the arm and accuracy for the tough throw. He doesn't get rid of it for a pick like Harrington, but they argue on the # of sacks he takes.

With a good QB coach, which we have, he will be just fine. He will be playing in a real O, not that pathetic one he had the last two years.

Originally posted by MiamiFan1354
get Henson VIA Trade for a future pick, second or third, and then draft Rivers if he is available.

That's like the Lions taking Roethlisberger at #6. That would make the worst offseason possible. Get Henson and Rivers? Makes no sense to me. That's crazy.

Originally posted by Jaj
Well ya he has the arm and accuracy for the tough throw. He doesn't get rid of it for a pick like Harrington, but they argue on the # of sacks he takes.

With a good QB coach, which we have, he will be just fine. He will be playing in a real O, not that pathetic one he had the last two years.

People sad the same thing about Job Rohnson and he never got any better. Sometime you just can't teach a QB to get rid of the ball.

Originally posted by HugeFinFan

I would absolutly love that :D

I don't think I would go for that OGun for Ramsey and a midrounder, that basically means you gave up a st rounder for Ramsey and I truthfully don't believe he's worth that much, I saw every Redskin game this year and he wasn't overly impressive, Yes he does have a great arm, he's tough and I know he had a crappy OL but he held the ball way to long and made poor decisions.

I believe we already have a QB that is tough and makes poor decisions. :lol:

His release? He doesn't have a problem with that. And no he does get rid of the ball. I am just saying he won't go Joey Harrington on you and lob it up.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
If they go for Brunell PERIOD, it would be stupid.

are you saying if we do then its a good move? just wondering......

Originally posted by finfan54

I think what CO is saying is that it would be stupid if the Skins gave up a draft pick when they don't need another QB, but it would be a good move for us to get him if he hits FA.

Originally posted by finfan54

What I'm saying is.. why would you give up the 42nd pick in the draft for a QB that's turning 34 and is a good QB, when you already have a QB that's turning 25, who is already a good QB and is only going to get better?

I would love to trade Ogunleye for Ramsey and Taylor Jacobs. That would give us a QB and #2 receiver.

I'm not sure why everyone on here feel like they know what the skins need more than a guy that won 3 superbowls with 3 different starting QB's in the 80's. Who care what they do anyway? If they get Brunell and he sucks then that's good for us if we have to play them so why worry about what they do? People on here are too worry about how good or bad other teams are. I just want our team to be better and the hell with they skins or all the other teams do for that matter.

Ozzy rules!!

Originally posted by finzfan4life
If Gibbs gives up a second rounder for Brunell he will be the laughing stock of the NFL. I wouldn't give up any thing more than a conditional third rounder next year for him.

I agree with your first sentence. I thought the hiring of Gibbs was a good move, but if he trades a 2nd rounder for Brunell then it is obvious that he doesn't really know what he is doing anymore.

However, I would definitely NOT give up a conditional third rounder next year for him. That is WAY too much! Brunell is in his 30s and his career is obviously in decline. He could be good for one year but that is it. I wouldn't trade anything for him and the only way I would want to see him on this team is if he is signed as a free agent.

Originally posted by gunsnroses
I would love to trade Ogunleye for Ramsey and Taylor Jacobs. That would give us a QB and #2 receiver.

I liked Taylor Jacobs from last year, but I wouldn't depend on him as a #2 WR yet. He hasn't proved anything, and he got his chances last year. He's still raw. I'd look at him more as a #3 this year.

Back
Top Bottom