Chris Mortenson from the Pro Bowl | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Mortenson from the Pro Bowl

Originally posted by Danny
I'm not sure why everyone on here feel like they know what the skins need more than a guy that won 3 superbowls with 3 different starting QB's in the 80's. Who care what they do anyway? If they get Brunell and he sucks then that's good for us if we have to play them so why worry about what they do? People on here are too worry about how good or bad other teams are. I just want our team to be better and the hell with they skins or all the other teams do for that matter.

Ozzy rules!!

To many pseudo-GMs around here!:lol:

ehh...Danny?

Originally posted by PhinPhreak

882_photo.jpg

Too bad the main screen didn't have DAVID BOSTON on it. Then we would have been assured of a Zod appearence in this thread. :lol:

correct me if I'm wrong here....but we CAN'T TRADE OGUN. We place our tender on him, and any team that bids higher for his services he can opt to go to.....unless we match it. We can't "trade" him outright to anyone for anything. Part of the tender, however, may/should include a 1st & 3rd round pick from whoever makes him the best offer he wants & we don't match it.

Originally posted by PhinPhreak
Distellery huh, I take it your in Rochester, where abouts in Rochester are you? I'm in Greece.

Yup, also in Greece. Spend most football Sundays at The Still. It's part of my master plan to convince my wife to invest in Direct TV. :)

We can trade Ogunleye. I won't go into the specifics of it but we can. Once we tender him, we can perform a sign and trade, have him sign his one year tender offer then ship him off. There's also the possibility of the dolphins merely negotiating the compensation that the would-be traders have to give when we don't match the offer...I believe we're allowed to do that too. Like we can sign an agreement that the team doesn't have to give us a 3rd round pick along with the 1st round pick, or that they give us a player instead, or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom