Chris Simms... What a Tool | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Simms... What a Tool

If Tua ain't answer pls dont waste time trying make him answer..that message to Ross and GM...in end all you doing wasting yrs..

He's not shown us that he's worth moving up yet. We rate him next yr.
Disagree. He was right. Simms has shoved a couple of unproven rookies ahead of Tua. That's a joke. This latest draft is one of the poorest for a while at QB regarding potential nfl talent. Same Tua thats got winning record and has constantly beat the Pats. ( he has maccy Jones at 21) Simms is freelancing with his bias choices. He goes against stats and logic. OK for some i guess.

Last edited:
When somebodys brand is a haircut or drinking from a mug with his name all over it on camera whilst slating players he couldn't dream of competing against or matching up to you know he's stealing a living and abusing his dads name. Apart from that he is legit human being and he's a nice person.

Just read this article about Tua and how he ranks in Chris Simms' world. I know Simms is a Tua hater, but having him ranked 29 out of 40 is laughable. He's got 2-3 backups rated ahead of Tua.

Just unbelievable.

He’s been wrong so much he has to double down so he can try to be right. At the end of the day, it’s up to Tua now to change this perception with his play on the field. I’m optimistic, but at some point a man simply has to stand up and show the world that his Karate kills…

I guess you are going for a "hatefest" here, but what is your definition of a "tool".

The common slang definition is:

"A tool is someone who lacks the capacity to realize they're being used by someone else."

How does this apply to your nominees? Who is "using" them in a way in which they are not aware, and what is the "user's" purpose? After all, shouldn't we be blaming the user, rather than the implement?

C'mon Mach2, YOU know what a tool is.

It seems like this forum is more content with discussing gossip outside of the team and adding fire to it. Who cares what Chris Simms thinks, or anyone else. The proof is out there on the field and we need to see this team perform before we start ranking anyone. This forum should change names to Tua vs Tua Haters since that is what most people choose to talk about.

I’m a Tua fan and I think Simms/Florio don’t like the Dolphins. That being said, I don’t have a problem at all with Simms’ assessment.

Tua is limited physically and last year he ranked below average as a QB while throwing with elite accuracy for a 2nd year QB. This runs counter to the whole ceiling vs floor conventional thinking.

Frankly, Tua will be an exception to QB standards if he is successful. Brees, Wilson, etc were limited physically too and had to prove they were exceptions. This is why Simms can be right about his basis but we hope he is wrong about his prediction. #tuatrain

C'mon Mach2, YOU know what a tool is.
According to the Urban Dictionary, a ‘tool’ is someone who lacks the mental capacity to know he or she is being used.

This makes more sense to me. A "tool" is something you use to accomplish a task. To assign any other meaning is outside the original context AFAIC.

According to the Urban Dictionary, a ‘tool’ is someone who lacks the mental capacity to know he or she is being used.

This makes more sense to me. A "tool" is something you use to accomplish a task. To assign any other meaning is outside the original context

You have fulfilled the first definition which is quoted for ease of identification by... tools.

Back
Top Bottom