Circus Continues in JETS Land | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Circus Continues in JETS Land

Your team is a complete train wreck. Utter disaster. A total joke. These are facts. Accept them and get over it.

we shall see, I don't expect to be good but we have some nice building blocks. It's not like we'll go 13 years and counting btw playoff wins.

we shall see, I don't expect to be good but we have some nice building blocks. It's not like we'll go 13 years and counting btw playoff wins.

building blocks? i cant think of too many up and coming guys on the jest. 1st rounders and geno smith dont count because they havent played a down. you have a bunch of aging vets and a crappy qb. i dont think you mind though. the jest have always been a 2nd tier franchise in the nfl. for christ sakes, you dont even have your own stadium, you have to borrow the stadium from the giants.

building blocks? i cant think of too many up and coming guys on the jest. 1st rounders and geno smith dont count because they havent played a down. you have a bunch of aging vets and a crappy qb. i dont think you mind though. the jest have always been a 2nd tier franchise in the nfl. for christ sakes, you dont even have your own stadium, you have to borrow the stadium from the giants.

2 AP caliber Ol in their primes, we still have holmes, kerley is a good slot guy, Ivory a good RB, the DL should be a top one w/in a year or 2 w/ Coples, Wilkerson and co., Cro is still in his prime. We have plenty to rebuild around. if we have made the right moves this offseason we can compete for a playoff spot this year. I am not sure we did but there is enough talent to compete.

we co-own the stadium w/ the chances and while we have been overshadowed by them you guys were overshadowed in your stadium by a baseball team no one cares about.

2 AP caliber Ol in their primes, we still have holmes, kerley is a good slot guy, Ivory a good RB, the DL should be a top one w/in a year or 2 w/ Coples, Wilkerson and co., Cro is still in his prime. We have plenty to rebuild around. if we have made the right moves this offseason we can compete for a playoff spot this year. I am not sure we did but there is enough talent to compete.

we co-own the stadium w/ the chances and while we have been overshadowed by them you guys were overshadowed in your stadium by a baseball team no one cares about.

kerly? ivory? i give you that you have a good d line but ivory was traded away, if he was so good he would still be with his old team. and kerly? you sound like dolphins fans when they talked about bess. hes good on our team, but everyone else thinks hes garbage.

when were we overshadowed by the marlins? even when they won the world series nobody cared. maybe if you said the dolphins are overshadowed by the heat, you may have a point. however, this season is the most pumped up the fan base has been in some time and we have good reason. lots of money and lots of promising players.

i know how you must feel going into this season, its the same feeling ive had for the past 3 or 4 seasons, must blow.

we have a few new guys but most of the starters have been w/ us at least a year- only the 1st rounders this year project as new starters that haven't played in this system. On O we have 2 OL, w/ WR injuries we had 2 WR, top 2 RBs.

Being on the team for a year and starting are two very different things. Just having that many new starters on D is going to be a transition. Who are the 2 new OLs and WRs that haven't been with the team? I know Colon is new. I thought Kerley was one of the WRs that day in practice, so who was the other guy. And what happened to Ivory?

kerly? ivory? i give you that you have a good d line but ivory was traded away, if he was so good he would still be with his old team. and kerly? you sound like dolphins fans when they talked about bess. hes good on our team, but everyone else thinks hes garbage.

when were we overshadowed by the marlins? even when they won the world series nobody cared. maybe if you said the dolphins are overshadowed by the heat, you may have a point. however, this season is the most pumped up the fan base has been in some time and we have good reason. lots of money and lots of promising players.

i know how you must feel going into this season, its the same feeling ive had for the past 3 or 4 seasons, must blow.

Only Junc can make excuses for 3 picks in an OTA by blaming it on the wide receivers and then turn around and talk up the receiver Sanchez was throwing to in the OTA. Lol!!!

Being on the team for a year and starting are two very different things. Just having that many new starters on D is going to be a transition. Who are the 2 new OLs and WRs that haven't been with the team? I know Colon is new. I thought Kerley was one of the WRs that day in practice, so who was the other guy. And what happened to Ivory?

it's different but these guys know the system.

the 2 new Ol will be among a couple of FAs and draft picks.

Holmes and Hill were not participating at minicamp last week

what about Ivory?

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

Only Junc can make excuses for 3 picks in an OTA by blaming it on the wide receivers and then turn around and talk up the receiver Sanchez was throwing to in the OTA. Lol!!!

no excuses need to be made, it's common sense that the average fan doesn't understand.

no good players get traded? Tell that to TB who just picked up Revis by trade. Ivory was in a crowded backfield

Kerley is a good slot guy

when the marlins were winning the WS you were overshadowed, now you are overshadowed by a basketball team no one cared about until they got Leflopper.

last 3-4 seasons? I think you mean last 10-12 seasons.

You guys look better on paper, you got a long way to go. Let's see you do it on the field.

no good players get traded? Tell that to TB who just picked up Revis by trade. Ivory was in a crowded backfield

when the marlins were winning the WS you were overshadowed, now you are overshadowed by a basketball team no one cared about until they got Leflopper.

You guys look better on paper, you got a long way to go. Let's see you do it on the field.

Revis has done something in the NFL whereas Ivory hasn't.

I agree with you on the Heat.

Revis has done something in the NFL whereas Ivory hasn't.

I agree with you on the Heat.

Ivory is obviously not Revis but he has averaged over 5 YPC for his career in this league. He won't do that w/ more carries but he will be effective.

It's silly to say that a player is done b/c a team trades them. We acquired Holmes & Cromartie via trades, they seemed to be ok.

Ivory is obviously not Revis but he has averaged over 5 YPC for his career in this league. He won't do that w/ more carries but he will be effective.

It's silly to say that a player is done b/c a team trades them. We acquired Holmes & Cromartie via trades, they seemed to be ok.

I don't agree with the opinion that traded guys or guys acquired in FA are done. Sometimes it doesn't work out for players and their situations change.

it's different but these guys know the system.

the 2 new Ol will be among a couple of FAs and draft picks.

Holmes and Hill were not participating at minicamp last week

what about Ivory?

I must have misunderstood what you were saying. I thought you said the Jets were without their top two RBs. I thought Goodson and Ivory were the top two RBs, which is why I asked about Ivory. I don't think missing a couple of OL or a RB would be the difference in throwing 3 picks or not. Not having WRs you are familiar with is more understandable, but I know Kerley was 1 of the WRs that day. Who was the other?

this is just like you to try and muddy the waters. you are comparing the revis situation to ivory? revis was traded because your team is rebuilding and keeping a player at that pay was dumb. ivory was on a contender was expendable. i realize you dont understand football so its hard for you to grasp the difference.

this is just like you to try and muddy the waters. you are comparing the revis situation to ivory? revis was traded because your team is rebuilding and keeping a player at that pay was dumb. ivory was on a contender was expendable. i realize you dont understand football so its hard for you to grasp the difference.

He was a restricted FA, instead of signing him and giving up a 2nd rd pick the Jets and Saints agreed to trade for a 4th rd pick. If you think he can't play I am guessing you never saw him play. If Goodson is still here I think we significantly upgraded at RB this offseason w/ 2 under the radar moves.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

I must have misunderstood what you were saying. I thought you said the Jets were without their top two RBs. I thought Goodson and Ivory were the top two RBs, which is why I asked about Ivory. I don't think missing a couple of OL or a RB would be the difference in throwing 3 picks or not. Not having WRs you are familiar with is more understandable, but I know Kerley was 1 of the WRs that day. Who was the other?

I was saying the top 2 RBs are new.

They are putting in a new offense, he was w/o his starting WRs, it is a minicamp in June. It's so silly to talk about #s.

Back
Top Bottom