Circus Continues in JETS Land | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Circus Continues in JETS Land

He wasn't better than 11th. He was 11th.

Is Sanchez better than Drew Brees who was ranked 12th?

Nope but among guys in the top 10 he was better than Freeman, cassell, Schuab and every bit as good as Flacco.

You really may want to start watching games, stats give us a guide, they don't tell us everything.

Nope but among guys in the top 10 he was better than Freeman, cassell, Schuab and every bit as good as Flacco.

Freeman threw for 3,451 yds 25 TDs and 6 INTs. That's worse than Sanchez's numbers? :chuckle:

Matt Cassel who threw for 27 TDs and 7 INTs. That's worse than Sanchez's numbers? :chuckle:

Matt Schaub who threw for 4,370 yds 24 TDs and 12 INTs. That's worse than Sanchez's numbers? :chuckle:

Joe Flacco who threw for 3,622 yds 25 TDs and 10 INTs. That's worse than Sanchez's numbers? :chuckle:

You really may want to start watching games, stats give us a guide, they don't tell us everything.

Hey look! Another non-reality based opinion. I didn't think you dove into those anomalies.

Freeman threw for 3,451 yds 25 TDs and 6 INTs. That's worse than Sanchez's numbers? :chuckle:

Matt Cassel who threw for 27 TDs and 7 INTs. That's worse than Sanchez's numbers? :chuckle:

Matt Schaub who threw for 4,370 yds 24 TDs and 12 INTs. That's worse than Sanchez's numbers? :chuckle:

Joe Flacco who threw for 3,622 yds 25 TDs and 10 INTs. That's worse than Sanchez's numbers? :chuckle:

Hey look! Another non-reality based fact. I didn't think you dove into those anomalies.

Don't confuse stat padding w/ good #s. cassel faced a creampuff sched in a creampuff div, how did he look at home in the playoffs?

every year Houston was supposed to make the playoffs and they never came close, Schaub is nothing more than a stat QB.

Flacco and sanchez were similar but Mark was so much better in postseason so I give him the edge in 2010.

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

Don't deflect. Name them.

I don't commit them to memory, send me a list of posters you think are knowledgeable and I'll tell you if I agree.

Don't confuse stat padding w/ good #s. cassel faced a creampuff sched in a creampuff div, how did he look at home in the playoffs?

Isn't the Jets schedule creampuff every year? Buffalo isn't good and you think the Dolphins have been bad for 20+ years. Easy 4 wins right there. Besides you cry about Vaark giving you **** that Indy laid down to the Jets in the regular season that gave them a chance to make the playoffs. My view on that was you have to play the games anyway. The same can apply to a "creampuff schedule". Is a team not supposed to be counted if they play poor teams?

every year Houston was supposed to make the playoffs and they never came close, Schaub is nothing more than a stat QB.

9-7 record in 2009 like the Jets. Jets get in, Texans don't. **** happens.

6-10 record in 2010 like the Jets in 2012. Lost 4 games in Dec despite scoring 92 pts (defense allowed 34, 34, 31, and 24).

Made the playoffs in 2011 and 2012.

Flacco and sanchez were similar but Mark was so much better in postseason so I give him the edge in 2010.

Flacco in 2 games was 41 for 64 - 390 yds for 3 TDs and 1 INT (2 fumbles lost). QBR of 90. Lost to Pittsburgh by 7 in the Divisional Round.

Sanchez in 3 games was 41 for 68 - 539 yds for 4 TDs and 2 INTs with a QBR of 92.7.

That to you is so much better?

I don't commit them to memory, send me a list of posters you think are knowledgeable and I'll tell you if I agree.

So you deflect. Perfect.

Isn't the Jets schedule creampuff every year? Buffalo isn't good and you think the Dolphins have been bad for 20+ years. Easy 4 wins right there. Besides you cry about Vaark giving you **** that Indy laid down to the Jets in the regular season that gave them a chance to make the playoffs. My view on that was you have to play the games anyway. The same can apply to a "creampuff schedule". Is a team not supposed to be counted if they play poor teams?

9-7 record in 2009 like the Jets. Jets get in, Texans don't. **** happens.

6-10 record in 2010 like the Jets in 2012. Lost 4 games in Dec despite scoring 92 pts (defense allowed 34, 34, 31, and 24).

Made the playoffs in 2011 and 2012.

Flacco in 2 games was 41 for 64 - 390 yds for 3 TDs and 1 INT (2 fumbles lost). QBR of 90. Lost to Pittsburgh by 7 in the Divisional Round.

Sanchez in 3 games was 41 for 68 - 539 yds for 4 TDs and 2 INTs with a QBR of 92.7.

That to you is so much better?

So you deflect. Perfect.

Playing NE twice a year takes away the creampuff part of the sched.

Once in the playoffs in 2009 we proved we belonged, once in w/ cassell KC got humiliated at home and cassel played like Mark Sanchez 2012.

Jets 24
Texans 7
at Houston, that was a big reason why they missed out.

2010 they lost some games w/ D allowing a lot of pts but they O wasn't scoring a ton either and they kept falling behind b/c of the failures of the O early in games to keep it close.

sanchez threw 5 TDs and 1 INT, Sanchez threw 3 TDs in a div rd game, Flacco 1 TD and 1 INT blowing a big lead.

Please start watching football.

In 2010, giving him the benefit of the doubt over Favre, I had him objectively ranked at 15, given everyone's relative resources, and defenses. Actually Cassel, Schaub and certainly Flacco did more with as much or less, and with at least as stiff a level of competition within their divisions. And that was a 1 year anomaly as he lived up, or down to being a statistical bottom 6 feeder each of the other 3 years and from a career perspective. I was being generous if anything; ain't no way I was being overly critical or even viewing it through anything other than coke bottle-thick green lenses did Buttchez even sniff the top dozen QBs in '10.

Playing NE twice a year takes away the creampuff part of the sched.

False. And if you're elite, like you claim the Jets were, NE doesn't matter.

Once in the playoffs in 2009 we proved we belonged, once in w/ cassell KC got humiliated at home and cassel played like Mark Sanchez 2012.

Pure opinion there. Deflect too. You're getting good at going against what you preach.

Jets 24
Texans 7
at Houston, that was a big reason why they missed out.

Right. Starting 0-1 meant the season was over.

2010 they lost some games w/ D allowing a lot of pts but they O wasn't scoring a ton either and they kept falling behind b/c of the failures of the O early in games to keep it close.

D gave up 4th most points in entire NFL. Scored more than the elite Jets that year too.

sanchez threw 5 TDs and 1 INT, Sanchez threw 3 TDs in a div rd game, Flacco 1 TD and 1 INT blowing a big lead.

Flacco blew a 21-7 lead? Who knew?

Please start watching football.

Deflect.

Back
Top Bottom