CK sums it up perfectly | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CK sums it up perfectly

We need Czonk, Zach, Bowens, Gardner back..or those types...dawgs

We need Czonk, Zach, Bowens, Gardner back..or those types...dawgs
The team actually has dogs, but when "the team takes on the personality of its coach" and the coach is a goofball, it pulls from the dogs their penchant for fun and games instead of their killer instinct. Then you have a team that orchestrates elaborate end zone celebrations instead of going for the opposing team's jugular.

Put these same players under Dan Campbell and they're serious and driven and capable of overcoming teams that are likewise playing that way, instead of being humiliated by them.

The oline should be the priority as its is the easiest to replace but the there is the Grier issue. Ugg

I do listen to 3YPC and appreciate the knowledge those guys have. I also have to agree with what some of you have already said, 2 of the 3 are very much invested in Tua and possibly get angered at the idea he may not be great.

I honestly do not know where to go from here, he doesn’t suck, he can play at a high level under certain circumstances. I also worry we’ve gone too far building our team a certain way that probably will not end up where we all want it to be.

It’s depressing, I wanted so badly to believe Grier, McDaniel and Tua were good enough to be much more competitive amongst playoff teams but it appears not, at this stage anyway.

On another note, I found myself watching other QBs yesterday throwing balls behind the line of scrimmage and being a bit jealous after Saturday night.

The team actually has dogs, but when "the team takes on the personality of its coach" and the coach is a goofball, it pulls from the dogs their penchant for fun and games instead of their killer instinct. Then you have a team that orchestrates elaborate end zone celebrations instead of going for the opposing team's jugular.

Put these same players under Dan Campbell and they're serious and driven and capable of overcoming teams that are likewise playing that way, instead of being humiliated by them.
We have some for sure, but we surely need some more. I Eikenberg has no dog, soft. Out of all positions the OI needs it. I receiving core. Need some of it, too, mainly finesse. And injection there with a physical number three or tight end, along with a nasty big running back would be welcomed . And yes, our coach comes across like a *****. Sorry, I just had to.

CK is nothing more than a long winded fanboy. He said the exact same things about Tannehill ten years ago.

I think CK absolutely nailed it. The questions are numerous, starting with whether Tua can kind of reclaim who he was. We know he was always Mr. Clutch. Haven't seen that much this year. Tua always used his eyes so well, but he's been locked into his first read too much this year.

Maybe all the team needs to do is improve the offensive line and the rest kind of falls into place. The Dolphins are the only team in the division that plays in the warm weather, they absolutely have to be versatile enough offensively to take on cold weather games and do well.
So much of it boils down to the OL imo. And we just need to figure out how to be more versatile on offense

For real. Tua had the most time he's had all season against KC and wasn't pressured at all. Keep blaming the line though.
What freaking game were you watching? Chris Jones is a monster inside. Not many OLs can deal with him. Certainly ours didn't do well.

Back
Top Bottom