Coach mcDaniel at the combine | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coach mcDaniel at the combine

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat, Rainbows and Unicorn Farts, magic mushrooms. Hmmmm Joe Goebbels said something about, lies, propaganda, told enough etc.
Man this "I didn't expect him to leave", I have no words. So everything was great, as J Lennon said "all I want is some truth, give me some truth". I mean I don't expect him to say, that the situation was horrible, but this, maybe he can learn some Belichik "coach speak".

The First Time Speechless VIPER

It’s coach speak…. He’s not going to go up there and say, “yeah, I fully expected this outcome with Dic Fangio”…. Can’t expect full transparency here.
I'm really not sure what people expect him to say. He hasn't spoken out about Fangio negatively up to now and I seriously doubt he is going doing so

First bad decision of the offseason, let's see how many more we will have. Good Lord this team!!!!!

It’s coach speak…. He’s not going to go up there and say, “yeah, I fully expected this outcome with Dic Fangio”…. Can’t expect full transparency here.
Mmmmm, is this really a situation that calls for coach speak though? I'm not sure it is. I really hope for competency sake, he knew full well it wasn't going to work because like that poster said, if he didnt... sheesh!

Mmmmm, is this really a situation that calls for coach speak though? I'm not sure it is. I really hope for competency sake, he knew full well it wasn't going to work because like that poster said, if he didnt... sheesh!
When someone is being professional, yes, it is always time for coach speak.

He actually said a lot without saying much at all....which is a gift.

Conversation took place after the season was over
It was a mutual decision
Extremely Healthy in describing the conversation is usually a positive term
Didn't mention the term "fired" at all

Lets hope Weaver can continue the process of improving the defense

Yeah, “healthy conversations” is a thinly veiled euphemism for arguments/programmatic-level disagreements.

Back
Top Bottom