Coach mcDaniel at the combine | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coach mcDaniel at the combine

You thought McD was dumb? What a dumb comment.
LOL you guys. Einstein could be dumber than I thought. Doesn't mean I thought he is or was dumb, just not as smart.

Here you go: If McDaniel truly never expected to have to replace Fangio after just one year, he's NOT AS SMART as I thought.

Is that better? You freaking happy now? smh get a f*n life outside of this forum.

Coach Speak is exactly the same as Political Speak. Answer questions, but do not commit to anything but generalities. Does anyone really expect that our coach would detail all the inner workings, behind the scenes discussions and strategies for the future? Don't criticize McD for being a coach.

I thought we had already heard that Armstead was coming back and not retiring?

Apparently he does other things for the staff, not just ST, so essentially he's like an assistant secretary type so they don't want to lose their do boy ...damn the STs...I believe the new guy that's a senior ST 'assistant' they brought in will be the actual ST coach...(and they just say Crossman is that for professional reasons)....

I don't like it I think that's a **** show...like when we had 2 OC...but what are you gonna do? šŸ˜‚
Interesting. - LOL

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat, Rainbows and Unicorn Farts, magic mushrooms. Hmmmm Joe Goebbels said something about, lies, propaganda, told enough etc.
Man this "I didn't expect him to leave", I have no words. So everything was great, as J Lennon said "all I want is some truth, give me some truth". I mean I don't expect him to say, that the situation was horrible, but this, maybe he can learn some Belichik "coach speak".

The First Time Speechless VIPER

You have no words, then go on to use 46 of them and at the end claim your speechless.

Somehow or other, I doubt it - LOL

Back
Top Bottom