Coach mcDaniel at the combine | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coach mcDaniel at the combine

Hey J, I kinda disagree, coach speak would be, "well you know Vic had to follow his heart, and it was great working and learning beside him and we wish him all the best", NOT "Shocked, shocked I tell you that gambling is going on here". Generally the first stuff you hear, is the truth, because people give you their unvarnished emotional response, the "kicking rocks" and the rest of the "seepage" were a clear indication of a base disfunction, in other words for those in Hialeah "hay algo ahi chico". I just have a short fuse when it comes to someone lying to me, I shouldn't really care, but the "never expected to replace him" is not coach speak it is corporate speak.

The Ever Looking From The Outside In VIPER
I understand Viper, and I hate when someone lies to me also, but there are times when a non answer must be given in order to accomplish something for the greater good. Notice I say non answer rather than a lie. Sometimes coach-speak, political-speak and corporate-speak are very much the same. I grew up surrounded by this and learned to understand the nuances of what was being communicated rather than what was being said.

Hi R, I don't own a Speachless (your/you're), but just closed a Yard on Monday, soooo there is that, monthly goal reaching good, Ray, questionable.

The Ever Looking Forward To May - Sept Yearly Trader Vacay VIPER
Good catch on your/you're.
The rest was under my head. - LOL

Apparently he does other things for the staff, not just ST, so essentially he's like an assistant secretary type so they don't want to lose their do boy ...damn the STs...I believe the new guy that's a senior ST 'assistant' they brought in will be the actual ST coach...(and they just say Crossman is that for professional reasons)....

I don't like it I think that's a **** show...like when we had 2 OC...but what are you gonna do? šŸ˜‚

season 2 GIF by Twin Peaks on Showtime
;-)

Guys do not attack other members personally or it will be deleted

I think that the McD-Vic thing is both professional courtesy and not knowing how inflexible the Godfather really is, IMHO... Crossman just sux, he cost us real ballgames.

Back
Top Bottom