Coach mcDaniel at the combine | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coach mcDaniel at the combine

LOL you guys. Einstein could be dumber than I thought. Doesn't mean I thought he is or was dumb, just not as smart.

Here you go: If McDaniel truly never expected to have to replace Fangio after just one year, he's NOT AS SMART as I thought.

Is that better? You freaking happy now? smh get a f*n life outside of this forum.
Speaking for yourself, I presume. - LOL

If McDaniel truly never expected to have to replace Fangio after just one year, he's dumber than I thought.
Good to know you think our coach is dumb.

The guy that worked his way into a multimillion dollar gig that millions of fans wished they were smart or talented enough to secure themselves is the one that is dumb. Go figure.

These weekend warrior, wanna-be experts at anything and everything are assuredly the dumbest smart people (allegedly) I’ve ever heard about.

You have no words, then go on to use 46 of them and at the end claim your speechless.

Somehow or other, I doubt it - LOL
Hi R, I don't own a Speachless (your/you're), but just closed a Yard on Monday, soooo there is that, monthly goal reaching good, Ray, questionable.

The Ever Looking Forward To May - Sept Yearly Trader Vacay VIPER

In other words, "over your head". - LOL
Hey R, ummmmmm not so much, just seems like someone's sub 115 concept of intellect, in other words, "big words big brain", esoteric sayings and the lot, ahh well corporate linear thinking drones can be so banal and tiresome, oh and speaking of Lemmings, there was a company I heard of that, after a long "No Beard" policy was changed, even the people who did not want to have Beards grew then to be "supportive" of the new policy, yeeesh, I cannot imagine being so beholding to any entity that I would change my physical appearance to gain "points", lemmings all.

Oh yeah, "newspeak", 2024 is the new 1984.

The Ever "Eat What You Kill", Fully And Wholly Independent VIPER

PS If anyone is interested, a few years ago Harvard U put out a video animation of ATP Synthase, yup nano machines already exist.

Last edited:
LOL you guys. Einstein could be dumber than I thought. Doesn't mean I thought he is or was dumb, just not as smart.

Here you go: If McDaniel truly never expected to have to replace Fangio after just one year, he's NOT AS SMART as I thought.

Is that better? You freaking happy now? smh get a f*n life outside of this forum.

Again.... Why?

Coach Speak is exactly the same as Political Speak. Answer questions, but do not commit to anything but generalities. Does anyone really expect that our coach would detail all the inner workings, behind the scenes discussions and strategies for the future? Don't criticize McD for being a coach.
Hey J, I kinda disagree, coach speak would be, "well you know Vic had to follow his heart, and it was great working and learning beside him and we wish him all the best", NOT "Shocked, shocked I tell you that gambling is going on here". Generally the first stuff you hear, is the truth, because people give you their unvarnished emotional response, the "kicking rocks" and the rest of the "seepage" were a clear indication of a base disfunction, in other words for those in Hialeah "hay algo ahi chico". I just have a short fuse when it comes to someone lying to me, I shouldn't really care, but the "never expected to replace him" is not coach speak it is corporate speak.

The Ever Looking From The Outside In VIPER

Correction:
Good Lord these "Fans"?

There, that's better. - LOL
So coaches don't get fired when their unit is bottom 5 or 10 in the league? What's his history, fired from how many past years because his unit was bottom of the barrel? Your right, good lord some of these fans. Just settling for complacency I guess

Back
Top Bottom