Coaching Change?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coaching Change??

artdnj you guys can score points at least , we can even do that our offense is worst than a high school offense

I would like to know what everyone’s choice would be if you had a chance to change things from top to bottom starting with Tannenbaum and work your way down.

I would like to know what everyone’s choice would be if you had a chance to change things from top to bottom starting with Tannenbaum and work your way down.

As stated I am intrigued with Manning as a GM

Offense is good enough. Id pull in just about ANYONE for DC right now. Dom Capers? ****ing Jimmy Johnson for the rest of the season ...

Good enough for what? 25th in the league in scoring.

If we had even an AVERAGE D we'd have won these last two. I saw Travis's post earlier that opposing QBs in last two games have had more TDs than incompletions.

Someone mentioned linebackers coach Frank Bush could be interim DC. He was DC in Houston for a year I think.. Now is he is LB coach and also an asst head coach or some title.

What you guys aren't fans of screen passes on 3rd and long, line of scrimmage passes on 3rd and 3, Brock ****ing osweiler playaction on 4th and inches, opposing receivers running wide open 50 yards down the field and running backs not getting touched until they've already gained 10 yards?

Nah wait until after the season. Everyone here LOVES draft picks so let these guys run their course. If we change coaches and start winning the same guys looking to fire everyone will be starting threads about the new coaching staff and meaningless wins. This website is something else.

Back
Top Bottom