Coaching Change?? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coaching Change??

That sounds like a plan but the qb part doesn't. If he gets to pick the qb then that means you are giving Gase 3 more years with his qb.

I agree, Im really not sure what they do, if anything.

I think they fired the long time athletic trainer Kevn O after bullygate? Seems like injuries have ravished this team ever since, not sure if that’s just a coincidence or.

This isn't thread-worthy. Why have you done this? Next time try thinking before you post.

Who are you to decide if a thread is worthy or not?? And judging by the amount of responses, it's not only worthy but APT....and he, like many of us ARE thinking....of making the team better - because it's trash now despite whatever cooked stats for Gase, Tannehill, etc. homers want to come up with.

Who are you to decide if a thread is worthy or not?? And judging by the amount of responses, it's not only worthy but APT.

Amount of responses doesn't make it worthy. There's 5 or 6 identical topics going on about this. OP was perfectly fine as a reply in one of those, but no HE wanted attention for his simple thought and question. Most of the forums I frequent have a ban in place for "Anyone else feel the way I do?" threads. THAT is why I say it's not thread worthy. Plenty of active topics answering OP's question.

But was it a little mean of me to post that? Yes... I'm feeling peevish this morning. Dolphins lost. Burke is angering. Gase is frustrating. The majority of things people are posting here is depressing and noisy. I wish we could all calm down, buckle in for a mediocre season, and find some hope.

Btw... thinkt his is a good example of a thread that isn't identical to this one:
https://finheaven.com/threads/how-would-you-change-things-from-top-to-bottom.350784/

Is Ross really that cheap that he won’t fire the incompetent head coach because he has two years left on his contract.

Hire who for HC?

Maybe they can let Burke go & hire Rob Ryan who visited the Dolphins in the off season
I'd rather eat glass.

You would get my blessing as DC, before that buffoon.

The fact there isn't a news story anywhere titled something like. "Burke gets released" just pisses me off so bad.

Hopefully Ross just fires everyone the minute week 17s game ends. And I mean EVERYBODY

Soooo....having a good time during Miami's losing streak? At least you get to say "I told you so"

What could be better then that?

I don't let the Dolphins get me miserable anymore.

Especially when there is a better and more fun product in down in Biscayne BLVD in the Miami Heat. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom