Coaching Change?? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coaching Change??

In another post Peyton Manning was mentioned as a GM
I am intrigued
I think it could mark a stability for the team because of his stature and his close relationship with Marino
Having Marino truly consult with Manning let those 2 plot a new course going forward
I know the risks and the criticism this will bring but hell NOTHING else has worked

I’m down for Manning as GM.

I am a Bills fan and one of my best friend is a Dolphins fan , I feet your pain . We are bad I mean really really really bad , you guys are a bit better , I am pretty sure you will sweep us , we can not even score anything ! our offense is the worst ever in the history of the Buffalo Bills . there are at least 2 wins coming to you guys . Of course GO BILLS and I want them to win but that is not gonna happen , good luck for the rest of the season . New England will win the division as always . NY Jets well they are bad as well but not like us
Yeah, hard to be a fan sometimes. Just wondering from an outside perspective what do you think of Gase?

This isn't thread-worthy. Why have you done this? Next time try thinking before you post.
It’s definitely thread worthy. I wanted people’s opinions of a coaching change. And who are you to decide what’s thread worthy? If you don’t like the thread.... Don’t read it and don’t respond. It’s pretty simple.

Adam Gase “It’s not like we’ve been ripping it up on offense.”

giphy.gif

Shockingly, the "coach" whose only good results came with Manning isn't the genius who made it happen. If I get Peyton's coffee too can I be the next HC?

Yup with a pd of -11. While Gase is -174. Belichick also took over the worst scoring defense in the nfl and was 14th after his first year.

Unfortunately, Gase hasn’t put together a team with too many positive blowouts, and how much of that -174 is from the past 4 weeks? He needs a qb that can deliver points, and 17 isn’t the guy, never has been. I can’t defend this defense as of now in any way.

Belichick didn’t really do anything in his career until Brady fell into stardom as a 6th round gem.

They stuck with him for longer than 3 losing seasons in Cleveland with 1 winning season (36-44), and he sucked the first year at NE before Brady (5-11).

Sorry gase didn’t fix this piss hole of a team after 2 and a half years without a starting QB and this year has over half a dozen key contributors on IR or out for significant time.

Blowing this team up every 3 years is freaking Groundhog Day and then everyone bitches about how great Ireland or Spielman are doing elsewhere.

We need a new starting QB, better guards, and a run stopper, not 53 new peeps and a new staff.

Unfortunately, Gase hasn’t put together a team with too many positive blowouts, and how much of that -174 is from the past 4 weeks?
-17 in 2016 (being 4 games above .500)
-112 in 2017
-45 in 2018 (with a .500 record)

Belichick’s worst season with the Browns was -67 with 5-11. Gase is currently on pace for -90 at 8-8 in his 3rd year.

Belichick

Year 1 6-10
Year 2 7-9
Year 3 7-9

Such comparisons are BEYOND ridiculous!

I mean there's literally is NO word to describe how "non-nonsensical" that kind of pseudo (mock) comparison is!!!

It's akin to saying EVERY NFL head coach who starts out with a SUCK record has the seed of another (winning) HC within!

Talk about meaningless! If you're gonna invest intellectual capital defending the product on the field Gase is producing

I highly recommend you come up with "something" that somehow at least vaguely relates to reality!

BNF.

The guy that refused to put any serious capital into the QB position because he insisted on Tannehill gets another stab at it?

A desperate coach looking for a QB in a weak draft class? What could possibly go wrong?

We're going to waste at least 5 seasons with Adam Gase.

Did Ross literally learn anything from the last time he gave someone desperate to keep his job (Jeff Ireland) a redo?

I think if you want a previous high draft pick that guarantees us greatness for many years you want everything to stay the same. If some interim coach comes in and rallies the troops to a few wins, because after all an interim coach will be prioritizing their careers and not the future of the Dolphins, the same posters who want everyone fired will be crying about meaningless wins. You really can’t have it both ways.

Back
Top Bottom