Coaching Change?? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coaching Change??

So, what's your answer then...stick with the incompetent & perennially failure bound because it's cozy & familiar??? BS!!....keep casting the net and a some point you might find a keeper...though, with the Dolphins it won't be through smart decisions by the idiot owner or FO but through dumb luck....whatever, we'll take it!

Draft well.... Ireland is looking smart at the moment isint he? Nice to have good QB play and good drafts.

During the 2000 - current time period....

Jets - 6 head coaches
Buffalo - 10 head coaches
Miami - 9 head coaches

But lets keep firing them and bring in the next group of guys....that has worked out so well for these teams.

Be careful what you wish for.
Fair enough. I think the biggest issue w all of these teams during that period is none have hit on a QB that can elevate their team. Without that, as a HC you are a ticking time bomb.

Bills , Dolphins , NY Jets are all a joke ! I hate to say this but all 3 of them are the laughing stock the NFL . No wonder the Patriots always win that division that is one of the big reasons .
I have never like that Patriots . We will play them this Monday night and will get massacred .
You guys are playing the NY Jets . Hard to tell how you will do but you did beat them earlier in the season maybe a sweep ? I am guessing a win against the NY Jets and a loss against the Packers the following Sunday
AFC EAST PREDICTION
New England 11-5
Miami 7-9
NY Jets 5-11
Buffalo 3-13
7 wins is optimistic for us right now. I see 6 - possibly 5.

idk about change coach but he need give some power back as hc. 2019 new DC add better qb or draft one.

It doesn't matter so long as T-bum is here. The piecemeal approach to hiring in this organization has been a complete failure. Fire all or fire none.

idk about change coach but he need give some power back as hc. 2019 new DC add better qb or draft one.
I hate the thought of a coaching change as well, but he needs to be a HC. I've heard him say several times that he doesn't get involved in the defense in any way. Not player eval, not scheme, nothing. That's neglecting his job as far as I'm concerned.

I'd love to have Rocky Long SDSU as HC. He takes1 and 2 stars and wins his conference. The guy is also a proud dinosaur.

Too bad he's 68.

Just saw this posted on a FB group lol

Joe Philbin through 40 games:

20-20 record
816 points for
803 points against
+13

Adam Gase through 40 games:

20-20 record
818 points for
892 points against

Any chance Bowles gets the ax? He'd stiffen up the D quick.
Doubtful Todd gets fired, his defenses continued to play hard and never quit even during their lean years. Amazing how a really good coach can get production from a piss-poor roster.

You must give credit to Bowles and the entire Jet organization. they didn't reach for crap QB in 2016, or 2017. They waited and knew the quality and depth of the 2018 class then proceeded to land Sam Darnold.

Gase failed when he arrogantly signed Jay Cutler.

Doubtful Todd gets fired, his defenses continued to play hard and never quit even during their lean years. Amazing how a really good coach can get production from a piss-poor roster.

You must give credit to Bowles and the entire Jet organization. they didn't reach for crap QB in 2016, or 2017. They waited and knew the quality and depth of the 2018 class then proceeded to land Sam Darnold.

Gase failed when he arrogantly signed Jay Cutler.
I think that was more desperation to save a season, rather than arrogance. I think it was obvious to everyone at the time it was a long shot.

It certainly turned out to be a wasted 10 mil. I also don't think Gase made the final call.

Back
Top Bottom