Coaching Staff's First Mistake !!! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coaching Staff's First Mistake !!!

Quentin also made plays last season in real games. I have my own opinions, they don't always coincide with the FO, but I get over it quickly and tend to eventually side with them. In this case my opinion was the same as the FO. I see lots of upside with Moses and saw him play well this pre-season following making plays last season as well. Ninkovich hasn't done anything against starters and although his was nice this pre-season I would have to take Moses over him if it were me.

Everything everyone says on these message boards is largely their opinion.
Maybe we should forgo the 1st Amendment and allow only posts that agree with decisions the teams make. :(

Well naturally everything we all say is opinion unless stating facts. That being said, it is my opinion that the thread creator is wrong.

If we were to forgo the 1st Amendment and allow only posts that agree with decisions teams make, then you, I and everyone else would have no voice.

So no. :wink:

I have trust in our Front Office....
and out Front Office has trust in me.

BillParcellsSabanhater-1.jpg

has ninko the future jared allen been picked up by anybody yet??? if not the rest of the league must be as dumb as our front office. :rolleyes2:

Well naturally everything we all say is opinion unless stating facts. That being said, it is my opinion that the thread creator is wrong.

If we were to forgo the 1st Amendment and allow only posts that agree with decisions teams make, then you, I and everyone else would have no voice.

So no. :wink:

And at any rate, the 1st doesn't apply at Finheaven.....Unless there are some .gov subsidies that I don't know about. We post at the owner's whim and whimsey, That's why there is a TOS here. (Which I need to bone up on :unsure:)

If this is there first mistake I'll take it and live with it......I mean really how much difference is there between Anderson and Ninkovich? I dont think he will be picked up by anyone so if we have injuries to the position he still will be available.......and If someone else picks him up I dont think he will be an all pro that we missed out on...

Look, anytime you can find a player who can put a little pressure on the QB, you ought to make every effort to keep him. I think most of us will agree that he was very effective in that area.

Look, anytime you can find a player who can put a little pressure on the QB, you ought to make every effort to keep him. I think most of us will agree that he was very effective in that area.

Everybody agrees except 2 guys up there.No one is saying hell be a pro bowler but he if outplayed moses,you keep him for your teams sake.

Everybody agrees except 2 guys up there.No one is saying hell be a pro bowler but he if outplayed moses,you keep him for your teams sake.

Is there any chance that through all of training camp Moses showed a tonne more promise. I doubt they flipped a coin so I think they saw something more in Moses and made their decision based on that.

Back
Top Bottom