Coaching Staff's First Mistake !!! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coaching Staff's First Mistake !!!

Rob Ninkovich has been the teams best pass rusher this Pre-Season. For the Dolphins to release him was a BIG mistake. Charley Anderson is clearly injury-prone and Quentin Moses doesn't look like a very physical LB. Ninkovich outplayed them both.

Everything you just said is your opinion. Why would yours matter over the front offices?

Rob Ninkovich has been the teams best pass rusher this Pre-Season. For the Dolphins to release him was a BIG mistake. Charley Anderson is clearly injury-prone and Quentin Moses doesn't look like a very physical LB. Ninkovich outplayed them both.[/quote

I must say I was surprised too, but like I stated a week ago there will be some major cuts. We need to make room for areas that we need to fill. I think the FO and coaching staff knows our players better than we do . But if is a mistake ... it cant be as bad as these .

Forcing Shula to retire..... believe it or not everything went down hill from there

Hiring JJ ..... Made Dan retire

Hiring ,,,, Dave W, Saben,Cam, Spielman

giving a 2nd for Feeley
giving a 2nd for Culpepper

1st pick ..... Flecher
1st pick for J Allen ...... was not worth a 16th pick in the first rd

you can also add maybe giving two 1st rd picks for ,Ricky smoke alot Williams , if he did not flake out it would of been worth the picks lets see how he does this year I like him alot .

So even if they made a mistake ....... cant be a bad as these :lol:

Wasn't it good ole Dave W that made Danny retire?

Everything you just said is your opinion. Why would yours matter over the front offices?

Everything everyone says on these message boards is largely their opinion.
Maybe we should forgo the 1st Amendment and allow only posts that agree with decisions the teams make. :(

Everything everyone says on these message boards is largely their opinion.
Maybe we should forgo the 1st Amendment and allow only posts that agree with decisions the teams make. :(

You'll get more stars that way, also, if you are a complete blind homer who says that every player on our roster is a pro-bowler you'll make a lot more friends too. :up:

Rob Ninkovich has been the teams best pass rusher this Pre-Season. For the Dolphins to release him was a BIG mistake. Charley Anderson is clearly injury-prone and Quentin Moses doesn't look like a very physical LB. Ninkovich outplayed them both.

I agree. Rob was probably the last piece to the superbowl team.

I'll trust the staff over you

This staff has made a few mistakes just like any other staff in the NFL but this guy Nickowhatever was not one of them. I would keep Anderson and Moses over him anyday of the week. Anderson because of experience and Moses because he has more upside. I guarantee you Nikowhat will never be anything special in the and might never play at all.

If you want to talk mistakes.

1.overpaying for Ernest Wilford.
2. giving Keith Davis a bonus
3.overpaying Smiley although I wanted him bad
4.overpaying Starks although I wanted him also and like the signing just not the price
5.Not drafting a WR or Cb

I love our draft and think we have did a lot more good than bad

He did dominate against 3rd and 4th stringers so maybe if we ask teams to play their 3rds and 4ths then we could have kept him and smoked teams!

For all of you who "trust the FO opinion over mine", remember this; some of us have a mind of our own and know that coaches can be wrong about players. I recall Bill Parcell getting upset with NY Giants GM George Young because Bill wanted LB-Darion Conner and the Giants wanted RB-Rodney Hampton. How did that turn out? What I have on my side of this argument is EVIDENCE, EVIDENCE EVIDENCE!!! Charley Anderson barely saw the field and Moses made no plays. Ninkovich had 7 (look at the tapes again) 7 QB pressures and hit the QB several times. We don't really know why the guy was cut. Maybe he was yoo opinionated for the coaches liking, maybe he wasn't intense enough, but the bottom line for me is he was making plays.

I agree. Rob was probably the last piece to the superbowl team.

The Dolphins would be better with Ninkovich than with moses thats for sure mr sarcasm.How many times did moses hurry the qb in the last preseason game vs the aints?Both players played vs backups(not sure if they played vs the aints starters) if im not mistaken not just Ninkovich.

For all of you who "trust the FO opinion over mine", remember this; some of us have a mind of our own and know that coaches can be wrong about players. I recall Bill Parcell getting upset with NY Giants GM George Young because Bill wanted LB-Darion Conner and the Giants wanted RB-Rodney Hampton. How did that turn out? What I have on my side of this argument is EVIDENCE, EVIDENCE EVIDENCE!!! Charley Anderson barely saw the field and Moses made no plays. Ninkovich had 7 (look at the tapes again) 7 QB pressures and hit the QB several times. We don't really know why the guy was cut. Maybe he was yoo opinionated for the coaches liking, maybe he wasn't intense enough, but the bottom line for me is he was making plays.

Im sorry.. now you're starting to lose your own argument. You have more evidence than the coaching staff about the players on our roster? Are you in the meetings, weight room, practice field, watching tape. Or is ALL you have are the preseason games. There must have been SOMETHING they deemed that Ninkovich didn't have. Judging by the number of ex Dolphins cut by the Trifecta, now cut by other teams Saturday.. I am very comfortable with the decisions the front office is making. Let's be honest, Ninkovich was hardly going to lead us to the superbowl, nor lead the team in ProBowl votes.

Moses was all over the field against Kansas City, going against starters. You guys really think one great game against all backups makes this guy better than Quentin? My god.

Back
Top Bottom