Coaching Staff's First Mistake !!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coaching Staff's First Mistake !!!

Rob Ninkovich has been the teams best pass rusher this Pre-Season. For the Dolphins to release him was a BIG mistake. Charley Anderson is clearly injury-prone and Quentin Moses doesn't look like a very physical LB. Ninkovich outplayed them both.[/quote

I must say I was surprised too, but like I stated a week ago there will be some major cuts. We need to make room for areas that we need to fill. I think the FO and coaching staff knows our players better than we do . But if is a mistake ... it cant be as bad as these .

Forcing Shula to retire..... believe it or not everything went down hill from there

Hiring JJ ..... Made Dan retire

Hiring ,,,, Dave W, Saben,Cam, Spielman

giving a 2nd for Feeley
giving a 2nd for Culpepper

1st pick ..... Flecher
1st pick for J Allen ...... was not worth a 16th pick in the first rd

you can also add maybe giving two 1st rd picks for ,Ricky smoke alot Williams , if he did not flake out it would of been worth the picks lets see how he does this year I like him alot .

So even if they made a mistake ....... cant be a bad as these :lol:
You forgot JJ drafting Yatil Green. I know he can't control injuries so...............................................how about JJ using a first on John Avery

wayne hire Parcells for one reason, to turn this whole thing around. Parcels knows more about football and how to evaluate Pro players, than anyone that ever played or coached the game. He saw something that he didn't like. Don't think for one moment that he isn't calling the shots...

Ninkovich played well against the Saints' backups on Thursday but you also have to keep in mind he was playing against his former team. Where were these back to back plays before?
Very creative sig

Rob Ninkovich has been the teams best pass rusher this Pre-Season. For the Dolphins to release him was a BIG mistake. Charley Anderson is clearly injury-prone and Quentin Moses doesn't look like a very physical LB. Ninkovich outplayed them both.

Confirmed.

Ninkovich was a good pass rusher but only when he was facing the opponents 3rd teamers. He wasn't looking good against 1st teamers. That's why he was cut

Guys please understand I'm not ready to hang Coach Sparano over this decision. But can anyone who saw all 4 pre-season games agree he outplayed Charley Anderson and Quentin Moses?
Remember, last year he was a DE; this year he was moved to LOLB and he seemed to be flourishing beautifully.

I saw all 4 games and I agree Ninkovich outplayed Moses and Anderson, though the latter missed a couple of games with a pulled hamstring. Anderson looked good against NO, but Ninkovich looked good every game. Moses was invisible most of the time IMO.

ninkovich played against third or second stringers, to get a sack against those fools doesn't mean a thing, if he couldn't beat carey/long in practice, he's not worth the roster spot

Moses couldn't even get sacks against 2nd or 3rd stringers.

Back
Top Bottom