Colin Cowherd - Rogers and Dolphins... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colin Cowherd - Rogers and Dolphins...

I love Rodgers, serious man crush. If he came here it would be the stuff dreams are made of. A Master qb on my team.
But it would only last until he retires. I would like the Tampa Bay scenario, but I want to build something that lasts for years. I don't know if dynasties still happen these days, but that's what I'm wanting.

Call me crazy, but I'd rather have a 37 year old Super Bowl winning NFL MVP QB than a complete unknown. Just my opinion.
That's a fair opinion, but again....

My point is, that some ridicule those that would rather keep Tua rather than trade for a sex offender or a 37 year old QB, all the while acting like their opinion is the only correct one by calling everyone else's opinion 'rEdiculous'.

So, can you see how you can share your opinion without ridiculing those with different opinions, yes?

Well since it's Aaron Rodgers we'd be conference championship contenders.
It's a funny joke, can't say its not true, but the reality is those Packers teams were pretty mediocre or worse teams that were more reliant on Rodgers to make things happen than the Colts in Peyton's early years were on him. What's tough about great QB in this league is that it can keep you in contention but great QB's still need at least a good team around them to win a Super Bowl. And by keeping their team in contention (plus being paid a lot), they put their team in bad draft position and limit their FA ability as well.

I'm not sure why Rogers gets so criticized though when Russell Wilson gets a pass.

Any more personal attacks or name calling will result in a thread ban

Attack the post not the poster

Don't respond just follow the rules

Bottom line is that speculation about QB moves after the year is just super foolish. There is so much that is going to change or be revealed during the course of this season that 30-50 percent of the teams and QB situations will probably look dramatically different by year's end. We're going into our second year with a guy we drafted in the top 5 who was considered a generational prospect before an injury. Yeah he didn't play great last year, and I thought it was stupid to be continuing to haul him out there on a team that had the potential for a really positive season, but that's behind us. We're gonna know a huge amount about longterm viability after the season of which we only know a fraction about now.

Back
Top Bottom