Colin Cowherd said Fins to go 7-9 this year | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colin Cowherd said Fins to go 7-9 this year

every team loses players, I know you are not saying our season was finished because the oftinjured Yerimiah Bell was hurt again lol. we were as healthy as any team in the NFL at that point.
No I am not saying our season was finished because of Bell's injury but I will say again, at what point were we healthy? The first half of the first game of the season?

With Joey Porter still recovering from preseason knee surgery and Matt Roth suffering a pulled groin after the last preseason game, this statement is debateable and will require more research than I am willing to partake at this time.

No I am not saying our season was finished because of Bell's injury but I will say again, at what point were we healthy? The first half of the first game of the season?

With Joey Porter still recovering from preseason knee surgery and Matt Roth suffering a pulled groin after the last preseason game, this statement is debateable and will require more research than I am willing to partake at this time.

Im just saying we were as healthy as any team in the NFL is that time of year. If we were a good team we would have overcame the injuries.

We'll I don't know what you call being smacked around? We lost to the Jets by 3 points and 27 points (smacked around). We lost to the BIlls by 3 and 21 points (smacked around).

This team may not be as bad as we were last year but there is ZERO chance we win 11 games.

there is ALWAYS a chance to win 11 games just as much as another team, never say zero cause nothing in life is a sure thing. There are pleanty of teams to turn it around in a year or 2 and come back and pull a playoff berth outta there ***. I wouldnt call all 4 of those games a disaster due to the fact that 2 of 4 were lost by 3 or less.

there is ALWAYS a chance to win 11 games just as much as another team, never say zero cause nothing in life is a sure thing. There are pleanty of teams to turn it around in a year or 2 and come back and pull a playoff berth outta there ***. I wouldnt call all 4 of those games a disaster due to the fact that 2 of 4 were lost by 3 or less.

I agree that we have no chance to win 11 games. We have no depth at receiver, a line that has 4 people in new places on the line, no depth at corner, no depth on line and a brand new qb. we may suprise but 11 games seem highly unlikely.

I agree that we have no chance to win 11 games. We have no depth at receiver, a line that has 4 people in new places on the line, no depth at corner, no depth on line and a brand new qb. we may suprise but 11 games seem highly unlikely.

Yes 11 games are very unlikely but not impossible or a zero chance. But never say no chance just cause thats impossible to predict a future that isnt layed out.

No 1-15 team has never had more than 9 wins the season after!

No 1-15 team has never had more than 9 wins the season after!

Your point is?....So just cause history proves that no one has come back after a 1-15 year and then proceed the following year to go 11 wins plus means it can never happen?

Im just saying we were as healthy as any team in the NFL is that time of year. If we were a good team we would have overcame the injuries.

I disagree, I think if we had less significant injuries and good coaching we could have overcome our injuries. As it turned out, we had far to many key injuries and horrible coaching.

I disagree, I think if we had less significant injuries and good coaching we could have overcome our injuries. As it turned out, we had far to many key injuries and horrible coaching.

Well for the first 4 games we were relatively healthy. I do think we had horrible coaching and the additions to the team were not the leaders they were made out to be(Joey Porter). We also made horrible decisions from day one of Cam's tenure. Alienated the veteran players, choosing another broken qb, deciding that a wr/kr was our biggest need, not upgrading line, trading our best receiver with no one close to replacing him, ignoring te and ignoring secondary. As well as a ton of other mistakes.

Always optimistic going into a season. Been let down alot lately. What I do feel is that this staff has broken down the game into its simplist form emphasizing the basics. I think we will be a much more prepared football team each and every week then we were last year. I would love to say 10-6 because I am an optimist. Probably more like 6 - 8 wins imo.

I think we'll be pretty close to that prediction. Last year, we lost like 5 games by 3 points or less, and half the season we had a 3rd string RB and a Rookie 2nd round QB.

I think we'll be a little over, or a little bit under .500

Maybe even challenging for a playoff spot.

Plus, in the NFL, you're never more than 1 year away from the playoffs

I think we'll be pretty close to that prediction. Last year, we lost like 5 games by 3 points or less, and half the season we had a 3rd string RB and a Rookie 2nd round QB.

I think we'll be a little over, or a little bit under .500

Maybe even challenging for a playoff spot.

Plus, in the NFL, you're never more than 1 year away from the playoffs

Ask Arizona about that one year away from the playoffs , hell its been a while for us lol

Back
Top Bottom