College Football 2005 | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

College Football 2005

K-train said:
Ya, but Oklahoma like has had only one loss at home in the last 4 years.

Can I get a Boomer Sooner n e one :)

Cmon yall know u wanna cheer for us, deep down u do ;)

K-train said:
Ya, but Oklahoma like has had only one loss at home in the last 4 years.

Doesn't mean it's not a dangerous game. Okie State always seems to play the Sooners tough.

FinFan90 said:
Can I get a Boomer Sooner n e one :)

Cmon yall know u wanna cheer for us, deep down u do ;)

No, but you can get a C-A-N-E-S CANES!

Any of you guys see the special they did on Sportscenter yesterday about the "Games to watch" this coming season? They mentioned:

OU vs. UCLA
Boise State vs. Georgia
ND vs. Washington
Florida vs. Wyoming

And a few others, these were the ones that stuck out in my mind.

can't wait to see that incredible florida vs. wyoming matchup. it'll be a "gridiron classic" for sure

SpeedRush99 said:
Any of you guys see the special they did on Sportscenter yesterday about the "Games to watch" this coming season? They mentioned:

OU vs. UCLA
Boise State vs. Georgia
ND vs. Washington
Florida vs. Wyoming

Surley they said Texas and Ohio State, that will be a great game. Ohio State better win.

Im goin to the OU UCLA game :)

Yeah, what's with Florida and Wyoming? It's gonna look like the rainbow vomited on the field though...blue, orange, brown, gold, green and white from the field itself. Geez.

SpeedRush99 said:

OU vs. UCLA
Boise State vs. Georgia
ND vs. Washington
Florida vs. Wyoming

Im going to be nervous for that ND v Washington game. I really liked Ty while he was with ND and I want him to do well at Washington but I hope we destroy him and the Huskies.

I just got an issue of Lindy's Football magazine and it previewed the 2005 season. It had these as there rankings,

1. USC

2. Texas

3. Michigan

4. Florida

5. Oklahoma

6. Tennessee

7. Ohio State

8. Florida State

9. Va Tech

10. Miami

Looks pretty resonable to me cept for the last three. they can be flip flopped in many ways.

FinFan90 said:
Surley they said Texas and Ohio State, that will be a great game. Ohio State better win.

Im goin to the OU UCLA game :)

Yeah they did mention the Texas vs. Ohio State game. That should be a good one.

RWhitney014 said:
Yeah, what's with Florida and Wyoming? It's gonna look like the rainbow vomited on the field though...blue, orange, brown, gold, green and white from the field itself. Geez.

They said it will be closer than you might think cause the coach of Wyoming is familiar with Meyer. :shakeno:

kastofsna120 said:
can't wait to see that incredible florida vs. wyoming matchup. it'll be a "gridiron classic" for sure

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom