College Football 2005 | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

College Football 2005

FinFan90 said:
I just got an issue of Lindy's Football magazine and it previewed the 2005 season. It had these as there rankings,

1. USC

2. Texas

3. Michigan

4. Florida :D

5. Oklahoma

6. Tennessee

7. Ohio State

8. Florida State

9. Va Tech

10. Miami

Looks pretty resonable to me cept for the last three. they can be flip flopped in many ways.

Looks good to me!

Hey SpeedRush u like the rankings i posted, I agree that Florida will surprise alot of people this year. :)

Hey is there n e way I can get an upside down longhorn sign for a smilie? that would be cool.

SpeedRush99 said:
They said it will be closer than you might think cause the coach of Wyoming is familiar with Meyer. :shakeno:

Yeah, and Central Michigan is familiar with Lloyd Carr, but that never helps them. That is pathetic logic. They couldn't beat him at Utah when he had lesser players outside of the main stars. Wow, I can't believe professionals would say anything like that...stirring the pot, I guess.

Lindy's magazine is a joke I wouldnt pay a single penny for that worthless piece of garbage the call a college football magazine. For one there done with the magazine by like march so it can hit the presses, like hello they have FSU in the top ten. Do you think they would still have them in the top ten if they knew Sexton would be out for the year. No.

SPORTING NEWS COLLEGE FOOTBALL PREVIEW

1. USC

2. Tennessee

3. Ohio St.

4. Virginia Tech

5. Texas

6. LSU

7. Miami

8. Michigan

9. Oklahoma

10. Iowa

I think Tennessee might be a little overrated with the arrests.

K-train said:
SPORTING NEWS COLLEGE FOOTBALL PREVIEW

1. USC

2. Tennessee

3. Ohio St.

4. Virginia Tech

5. Texas

6. LSU

7. Miami

8. Michigan

9. Oklahoma

10. Iowa

I think Tennessee might be a little overrated with the arrests.

:eek: I KNOW Tennessee is overrated.

nah, tennessee is impressive. they made quite a push last year with no consistency at all at QB. they have many players returning. fullmer is a good coach. there's no reason to think they can't finish top 5

TjHawk said:
Lindy's magazine is a joke I wouldnt pay a single penny for that worthless piece of garbage the call a college football magazine. For one there done with the magazine by like march so it can hit the presses, like hello they have FSU in the top ten. Do you think they would still have them in the top ten if they knew Sexton would be out for the year. No.

R u just mad cause they didnt put iowa in the top 10,

Nah im jk man :D just thought I could put what other media think bout the topic at hand.

kastofsna120 said:
nah, tennessee is impressive. they made quite a push last year with no consistency at all at QB. they have many players returning. fullmer is a good coach. there's no reason to think they can't finish top 5

All bias aside, I definitely don't see how they are a top 5 team. Are you aware of all the off field problems they've had in the off season? Arrests in the double digits. I do think they'll be a decent team as usual but a top 5 team they definitely are not.

SpeedRush99 said:
All bias aside, I definitely don't see how they are a top 5 team. Are you aware of all the off field problems they've had in the off season? Arrests in the double digits. I do think they'll be a decent team as usual but a top 5 team they definitely are not.
never seemed to bother miami or FSU

I'll let the teams do the talking. I can't wait til the season starts.

kastofsna120 said:
never seemed to bother miami or FSU

Miami or FSU never had 16 arrests in one offseason. Phil Fulmer, youse got a lot esplainin' to dooooo! :D

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
If Tennesee loses 4 games this year Fulmer will have a lot of esplainin to do!

Nah, he can use the "off-season arrests were a distraction" excuse. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom