Colour me Surprised | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colour me Surprised

76ED93E8-FBEE-4DFF-A88E-445B4B0577EA.jpeg61AA079C-0BE9-471F-8B40-8135FEBE0987.jpeg

He is not improving in the TO department and his PO TO statistics are even worse 8 fumbles in 9 games alone

Evidently the regular season hits and weekly wear and tear as the leading rusher - are taking a toll by the POs

Maybe the team has plateaued around him and not vice versa - either way the trajectory is Cam Newton and not Aaron Rodgers

Fail Season 1 GIF by Bleacher Report

Hey Josh!

View attachment 129169View attachment 129170

He is not improving in the TO department and his PO TO statistics are even worse 8 fumbles in 9 games alone

Evidently the regular season hits and weekly wear and tear as the leading rusher - are taking a toll by the POs

Maybe the team has plateaued around him and not vice versa - either way the trajectory is Cam Newton and not Aaron Rodgers

Let’s be clear to date

53 fumbles in 78 regular season games

Only 21 lost which is remarkable considering

63 INTs in 78 reg season games

84 actual TOs in 78 regular season games

And he is not improving

Let’s be clear to date

53 fumbles in 78 regular season games

Only 21 lost which is remarkable considering

63 INTs in 78 reg season games

84 actual TOs in 78 regular season games

And he is not improving
Boy I didn't even finish watching the game, it was 13 - 13 when I went to bed. Both teams looked like crap and I don't think we have anything to worry about with those 2 teams. Btw what is his stats on throwing INTs.

Boy I didn't even finish watching the game, it was 13 - 13 when I went to bed. Both teams looked like crap and I don't think we have anything to worry about with those 2 teams. Btw what is his stats on throwing INTs.

63 INT in 78 Games regular season

Attachments

• IMG_0367.jpeg
    IMG_0367.jpeg
    37.7 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom