Colour me Surprised | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colour me Surprised

Screenshot_20231106_045209_Brave.jpg

That feel when you've given the ball away again and are now forced to sit there on the bench and think about what you've done whilst your defence let's off passive aggressive *sighs* trotting their way back to the field, putting their helmets back on.

Neither does winning another AFCE title.

The Breakfast Club Movie GIF

IMG_0728.jpeg

87 games played 71 INTs

56 total fumbles 23 fumbles lost

1.08 TOs per game throughout regular season

IMG_0730.jpeg

Allen is not improving his best year TOV/GP was his second year - Steady regression since

Last edited:
When you want to argue a strawman argument I will also troll. Bottom-line with Allen 8 lost fumbles 31 INTs, in 45 games. Along with 94 TDs in 45 games. Or 2.08 TDs a game and 0.86 TOs a game. Otherwise what is known as NOT a Turnover problem at QB.
Well it does seem that you do have a winning problem this season and a pretty brutal run in December. But good luck with that

Well it does seem that you do have a winning problem this season and a pretty brutal run in December. But good luck with that

That response about the Strawman argument was like one of his last - back in the day Sept 2021

I think he broke his brain falling on tables

Still good but not the HOF many claimed

This BFIP poster is a poor sport he talks a big game disappears and sulks a lot

At least NYJUNC wouldn’t hide
only a bunch of wussies would refer to themselves as a Mafia. WBF Wussy Boys Fantasies

Back
Top Bottom