Combine Talk | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Combine Talk

so not even 6 ft 4...i guess we can wait for the actual combine drills tomorrow to verify...they will have it...i'll go by what the broadcast says

Yeah thats a big difference. My bad if Norris was off…shoulda double checked I wasn't expecting him to be 6'5 but you never know.

Yeah thats a big difference. My bad if Norris was off…shoulda double checked I wasn't expecting him to be 6'5 but you never know.

the taller he is the better for sure...his measurables and 40 time are huge for where he gets drafted

Sierra ‏@Sierra_C2 · 28m28 minutes ago
"@dawgsontop1980: Todd Gurley's #Combine weigh in: 6'1 222lbs "

so not even 6 ft 4...i guess we can wait for the actual combine drills tomorrow to verify...they will have it...i'll go by what the broadcast says

Combine website is already updated to show measurements for each participant and those are the measurements they have for Williams. I'm surprised, he looks taller than 6'4" on the field.

First reported by Daytona Fin in the main forum

Cecil Lammey @CecilLammey · 8m 8 minutes ago

Connor Halliday a late-round QB several teams, including #Broncos could have interest in. Good upside. #NFLdraft

Cecil Lammey @CecilLammey · 6m 6 minutes ago

MIA TB SD PHI DAL all talked to Halliday yesterday

Cecil Lammey @CecilLammey · 5m 5 minutes ago

Halliday compares himself to Philip Rivers. "I love watching him play" #NFLDraft

Cecil Lammey @CecilLammey · 14m 14 minutes ago

Dorial Green-Beckham impressive at the podium #NFLCombine heard good things about improved maturity level too

Cecil Lammey @CecilLammey · 13m 13 minutes ago

Green-Beckham easily has first-round talent - measured in at 6'5" 237 pounds. Some team could get value pick in #NFLDraft

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

First reported by Daytona Fin in the main forum

Cecil Lammey @CecilLammey · 8m 8 minutes ago

Connor Halliday a late-round QB several teams, including #Broncos could have interest in. Good upside. #NFLdraft

Cecil Lammey @CecilLammey · 6m 6 minutes ago

MIA TB SD PHI DAL all talked to Halliday yesterday

Cecil Lammey @CecilLammey · 5m 5 minutes ago

Halliday compares himself to Philip Rivers. "I love watching him play" #NFLDraft

Cecil Lammey @CecilLammey · 14m 14 minutes ago

Dorial Green-Beckham impressive at the podium #NFLCombine heard good things about improved maturity level too

Cecil Lammey @CecilLammey · 13m 13 minutes ago

Green-Beckham easily has first-round talent - measured in at 6'5" 237 pounds. Some team could get value pick in #NFLDraft

Andy Slater ‏@AndySlater
SLATER SCOOP: Duke Johnson's first and only meeting yesterday at NFL Combine was with Miami Dolphins.

Can someone confirm DGB's hand size? Walter Football has them as 9". They do have the 6' 5" and 237 lbs as well.

Think it was 9" which is same as Calvin Johnson's. Actually remarkably similar frame, period...all the way around.

DGB is very comparable to Calvin Johnson frame... but be careful comparing him with Calvin Johnson ability. many reasons for that, which I have stated in other threads.

and Connor Halliday loves watching Phillip Rivers... BLEH. I cant stand watching Rivers and his disgusting throwing motion, it makes me want to puke, but he makes it work somehow!!!

Andy Slater ‏@AndySlater
SLATER SCOOP: Duke Johnson's first and only meeting yesterday at NFL Combine was with Miami Dolphins.

He's kind of another Lamar Miller, might show this staff isn't too high on miller, or might mean nothing at all.

Was surprised to see White measured at 6"3, I didn't think he was that tall.

Smelter has 11 inch hands... WTF

Back
Top Bottom