Combine Talk | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Combine Talk

He's kind of another Lamar Miller, might show this staff isn't too high on miller, or might mean nothing at all.

Was surprised to see White measured at 6"3, I didn't think he was that tall.

He looks pretty tall to me.

He's kind of another Lamar Miller, might show this staff isn't too high on miller, or might mean nothing at all.

Was surprised to see White measured at 6"3, I didn't think he was that tall.

Smelter has 11 inch hands... WTF

yeah I have had White at 6'3'' 210 basically.... he is tall, physical and can jump with Awesome hands. keep watching!!!

Amari Cooper came in taller than I expected. 6'1" 211 lbs. Tyler Lockett has smaller hands than I had hoped for 8 3/8".

Wonder why no one is talking about Waller being nearly the same as Calvin Johnson in size? Must be cause he's not the polarizing figure Green-Beckham is.

Wonder why no one is talking about Waller being nearly the same as Calvin Johnson in size? Must be cause he's not the polarizing figure Green-Beckham is.

People have taken the whole comparing players based on measurables way to far. DGB compared to Calvin is hilarious to me, technique counts for nothing anymore I guess. The only thing DGB did well was the deep ball.

Technique wise, DGB is closer to Heyward Bey than Calvin. And that's not an exaggeration By any means. I expect DGB to kill the combine, he's had a year to do nothing but practice drills, anything less than perfection IMO will drop him.

But this Calvin Bs has to stop already.

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP · 16m16 minutes ago
Louisville WR DeVante Parker meets with #Dolphins at combine http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachp...evante-parker-meets-with-dolphins-at-combine/

Louisville’s DeVante Parker said he met with the Dolphins at the NFL scouting combine this week. It’s interesting because he was asked about other teams — including the Ravens and Browns — and said he wasn’t sure if he had met with them. But he remembered his meeting with Miami.

calvin johnson was pretty damn raw when he came out...not as lot of polish...

I am a Parker fan myself....Miami has a nice history with Louisville WR as well.

Parker also met with Oakland and Minnesota. Oakland ain't taking him that high. But Minnesota? They'd pair him with Teddy for sure.

Parker also met with Oakland and Minnesota. Oakland ain't taking him that high. But Minnesota? They'd pair him with Teddy for sure.

i think he goes in the 10-15 slot...if he runs in the 4.4's i have no doubt he will...i didnt hear his combine measurables yet

i'm thinking 4.48

i think he goes in the 10-15 slot...if he runs in the 4.4's i have no doubt he will...i didnt hear his combine measurables yet

i'm thinking 4.48

6'3" 209 lbs, 33 1/4" arms (80 inch wingspan), 9 1/4" hands

I'm thinking he runs around a 4.5. I was thinking mid 4.5s before but he's been training and his foot is now 100% so I'd say 4.45 to 4.5 in the forty.

Everyone seems to be pushing this theory, but IMO minny will go defense again, Zim is a defensive coach, and he wants to fix that defense for sure, he hit a home run with Barr and I think they'll continue to draft that style player super athletic/raw/defense, and IMO Peters fits that mold.

6'3" 209 lbs, 33 1/4" arms (80 inch wingspan), 9 1/4" hands

I'm thinking he runs around a 4.5. I was thinking mid 4.5s before but he's been training and his foot is now 100% so I'd say 4.45 to 4.5 in the forty.

so a legit 6 ft 3 and that massive wing span...40 is key cause his games finesse in a lot of regards...i like him...doesnt have coopers polish or whites upside which is why i think of those 3 he will go 3rd...cooper and white measuring out the way they did helps their causes too...

that college tape fits our offense to a t...just has to refine the route running on the quick slants and quick in cutters...needs to press the db more on some before the cut and drive hard on the cut...that routes a little lazy allowing defenders to at times arrive with the ball...and it's a staple of our offense

Back
Top Bottom