Commentary: Now It's Officially Over | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Commentary: Now It's Officially Over

FiN.in.RI said:
Read his other ones. There's a reason why the rating feauture is disabled. Gives FinHeaven a bad name, with the badges, etc.. IMO.

Oh shut up with it already. Save the personal attacks on me. You CRY CRY CRY in the OTHER SPORTS threads about personal attacks but you go out of way with stuff like this and bring it on yourself.

You don't like me. Everyone knows it. Get a new act. You make Phil Mushnick look tame.

Not to mention this column is about 6 weeks old and you are STILL repsonding to it. I think the powers that be at FinHeaven are PRETTY HAPPY about that. A column that has 6 weeks worth of legs! :rofl3: A business major you are not!

touborg said:
Ah, that 1 year has suddenly turned into an era. I wonder if there are any other 1 year eras.
I would consider it more of a 1 year "ERROR" than an 1 year "ERA" :lol:

poole vrs howard

Everybody (or a lot of people anyway) said howard beat out poole. The stats for last year states howard 25 Reserve and 1 DNP with 25tackle 19solo 6 assits with 4 pass defensed. Poole had 1 start 14 reserve 1 DNP with 37 tackles 28 solo/9 assist with 1 sack. he also had 6 pass defensed and a kick off return. also had 1 hurry on a pass rush. Sounds to me that he was more versitial than howard.

he may have been on a super bowl team but looks like he didn't show it with us last year.

FiN.in.RI said:
Read his other ones. There's a reason why the rating feauture is disabled. Gives FinHeaven a bad name, with the badges, etc.. IMO.

If you don't like the commentary, e-mail the admins or complain about it WITHOUT insulting the writer in the complaints/suggestions forum, don't insult the writer in a public forum like this.

FiN.in.RI said:
Must be thinking about someone else. Cry about personal attacks. Please... Either way, no I don't like you but I still have the right to post that a thread or article is garbage and most of yours are! Sorry but it's true, ask 90% of the ppl on here!

Keep it to yourself man, seriously. Disagree all you want, but don't insult. You know this man.

MikeO said:
Oh shut up with it already. Save the personal attacks on me. You CRY CRY CRY in the OTHER SPORTS threads about personal attacks but you go out of way with stuff like this and bring it on yourself.

You don't like me. Everyone knows it. Get a new act. You make Phil Mushnick look tame.

Not to mention this column is about 6 weeks old and you are STILL repsonding to it. I think the powers that be at FinHeaven are PRETTY HAPPY about that. A column that has 6 weeks worth of legs! :rofl3: A business major you are not!

That's the best point that's been made on this whole thread...I wish mine lasted that long. I guess I'll have to write something that will piss everyone off. :lol:

My next column: Let's Go Bills! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom