Commentary: Red Flags on Young and Leinart | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Commentary: Red Flags on Young and Leinart

grendel

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Vince or Linehart

Vince young or Linehart?

All Members Please Read - Forum Changes!
Hello Everyone!

Because the staff at FinHeaven is always looking for better ways to organize, and streamline the site, we've decided to re-structure a portion of it.
You'll notice that what was once the College| Draft Forum has now been split.
We've renamed the original forum to simply "College Football" and created a new forum called "Draft Forum". We are now in the process of moving threads around so that they are in the appropriate forums.
We've also created a new sub-forum within the General NFL forum, called "Free Agents".
We ask that you keep these forums in mind when posting, as we'd like to continue keeping the main Dolphins forum uncluttered, and pertaining to the current Dolphins team.

When posting, please keep these guidelines in mind:

Miami Dolphins - Please keeps threads related to current Dolphins players/staff etc here

College Football - Please keep threads related to current college teams/players/games here

Draft Forum - Please keep mock drafts/draft wish lists/potential draft picks, etc in here.

Free Agents - Please keep discussions about potential free agents here.

We realize that this may mean an adjustment for everyone, but we feel that in the long run it will make things easier for all of us. Not only will it make it "cleaner" and uncluttered in the main forum, but it will also make it easier to find the FA discussions, mock drafts etc...

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact the Staff either by PM or by posting in the Questions and Comments forum.

Thanks in advance for your anticipated cooperation, and we look forward to an active offseason of improving our Dolphins through free agency and the draft, and an exciting 2006 football season!

WharfRat

Young without a doubt

Leinart actually threw the ball out of bounds to end the game.....He isnt a great QB he just had a great supporting cast

Alex22 said:
Young without a doubt

Leinart actually threw the ball out of bounds to end the game.....He isnt a great QB he just had a great supporting cast

Because his dumb @ss coach called a time out which left him with NONE with 19 sec. left in the game! Go figure. At least he tried beating the team with his arm like a real qb does. He's going to get killed in the Pro's. Run, run more run, throw and make your wr's go on thier knees. Ya...Thats what I want. Leinart all the way. Hits guys in stride making them able to make plays themselves. Has pocket presence and moves around preaty well. Audibles: Just plain out knows how to play QB. Lousy play calling and poor calls resulted in this farse.

FuturePhin said:
Because his dumb @ss coach called a time out which left him with NONE with 19 sec. left in the game! Go figure. At least he tried beating the team with his arm like a real qb does. He's going to get killed in the Pro's. Run, run more run, throw and make your wr's go on thier knees. Ya...Thats what I want. Leinart all the way. Hits guys in stride making them able to make plays themselves. Has pocket presence and moves around preaty well. Audibles: Just plain out knows how to play QB. Lousy play calling and poor calls resulted in this farse.

He played better with his arm than Leinart, made better decisions and actually managed the game

Leinart made far more bad throws than VY Did, and Young hit more WR's in the right place than Leinart who continuously counted on 6'5 WR's and WR screen passes to pad his stats

Leinart = Bust, and a total A**hole

Alex I'm completely with you not because I'm incredibly sold on Young, but this is ridiculous. Leinart's accuracy is completely overrated. It's nothing close to what people say it is and he nearly threw three picks, while Vince threw one possible pick. Vince outperformed Leinart PERIOD..

Nappy Roots said:
why is he a A-Hole?

he is always making smart a** comments

After the game today he said

'It doesnt matter, we are still the better team'

That disrespect

Alex22 said:
He played better with his arm than Leinart, made better decisions and actually managed the game

Leinart made far more bad throws than VY Did, and Young hit more WR's in the right place than Leinart who continuously counted on 6'5 WR's and WR screen passes to pad his stats

Leinart = Bust, and a total A**hole

See your a die hard Texas fan. I have just different teams I root for and both whom played tonight I liked, but Vince has yet to prove anything to me about his arm. Tonight he had players wide open, and I mean wide open and just hit them, but man, either on their knees like I mentioned earlier, or I beleive it was their te if I remember right, making diving plays to save a bad passs. Leinart tonight didnt have his best game, but just look at the crossing patterns: right on the money. The wr's were able to do something with it, he gave them a shot at a big play with the plays that were called.

FuturePhin said:
See your a die hard Texas fan. I have just different teams I root for and both whom played tonight I liked, but Vince has yet to prove anything to me about his arm. Tonight he had players wide open, and I mean wide open and just hit them, but man, either on their knees like I mentioned earlier, or I beleive it was their te if I remember right, making diving plays to save a bad passs. Leinart tonight didnt have his best game, but just look at the crossing patterns: right on the money. The wr's were able to do something with it, he gave them a shot at a big play with the plays that were called.

Even his TD was a terrible pass he got bailed out by 6'5 Dwayne Jarret

70% of his completions were WR screens

Young was actually throwin the ball past the line of scrimmage

And btw as soon as Young leaves im not much of a Texas fan at all, I only like Vince really

dominizzo said:
lets stop guys we are not getting eith QB"S soo stop thr hatred We Are FinFAns MAke PEace

:lol: Its just two guys that like the opposite qb. No hatred. It would be hatred if he was a Bills/Jet/New England fan :D

Back
Top Bottom