Concerns About Gesicki, The Challenge Of Replacing Suh And Old Questions 'return' Read More Here: H | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Concerns About Gesicki, The Challenge Of Replacing Suh And Old Questions 'return' Read More Here: H

ernie-mccracken-gif-2.gif

I will be the first to say that I have been a huge Dallas Goedert fan from very early on in the process. The frustrating part about hearing this is that Goedert is already shining up in Philly and was arguably the more complete receiver as well. I know it's still early on and I am certainly not saying we made a mistake as we have yet to wear pads but I will be watching this matchup between the 2 very closely going forward.

I will be the first to say that I have been a huge Dallas Goedert fan from very early on in the process. The frustrating part about hearing this is that Goedert is already shining up in Philly and was arguably the more complete receiver as well. I know it's still early on and I am certainly not saying we made a mistake as we have yet to wear pads but I will be watching this matchup between the 2 very closely going forward.
In OTA's

That is the story of Miami. Draft someone because he "might have potential instead of drafting a more complete player (the exception does appear to be with Minka Fitzpatrick, he appears to be a very solid pick). That is the same reasoning that led to Tannehill being drafted. He has "potential". Everyone has potential. I would rather draft for the sure thing than potential.I was hoping that Miami would have drafted the more complete player, Dallas Goedert . I will be curious to see which player has the better year.

Derby is not terrible and he has had a whole offseason to figure things out, he SHOULD be ahead of Gesicki right now, and likely to start the season ... I expect to see Derby and Gesicki on the field at times together... not Smythe right now. Both rookies will get it, it will just take some time ... I am NOT worried about TE now for quite a while ....

We shall wait and see but I'm not getting my Hope's up that this guy will be our franchise TE based on the odds. Looking at draft history of TEs their have been plenty of TE busts, to think that wont happen to us the first time we use a high pick on a TE is crazy.......just keeping it real

Last edited:
I thought Godert was the much better prospect, never saw the love for Gesiki.

I remember hearing that David Johnson didn't get it until his second year and that THAT WAS NORMAL!!!!

**** off everyone in the fandom and the press that is making judgements on June 10th.

Back
Top Bottom