Confirmed: McMillen Suffers ACL Tear | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Confirmed: McMillen Suffers ACL Tear

Every team will have injuries. It's just hard because we're not a team that can overcome too many of them. If nobody else gets hurt we'll be ok but what happens when Pouncey goes down? I didn't see anyone stand out at center last night and they all had plenty of snaps. We can still have a good season but we can't afford any more of these out for the year injuries before the regular season even starts.

Ozzy rules!!

oh Pouncey IS going down don't you worry about that lol

Timmons the only guy with the reps and experience to really play SAM right now. a lighter Kiko/Lacey/Hull/Hewitt all play WILL or MIKE.

Am I the only one who has noticed that the dialogue in this thread sounds like we are all trying to cast a damn play?

Will, Sam, and Mike are plum roles. I'd also consider Kevin Spacey for one of those parts.

Am I the only one who has noticed that the dialogue in this thread sounds like we are all trying to cast a damn play?

Will, Sam, and Mike are plum roles. I'd also consider Kevin Spacey for one of those parts.

Ummm.....he might not be much worse than a few of the options we have.

It's just a shame for the kid. He was such a bright young man on his way to a great first season only to have it screwed up by the most freak of injuries. Of course, since it's Miami, the news is devastating and he's gone for the year. I don't know why a dark cloud follows this team. I was so excited to see Tannehill and McMillan play this season. I was certain that both players would have tremendous seasons, now neither guy plays a snap, when will this crap stop. I know every team has injuries but starting QB and MLB before the second exhibition game?? BULLCRAP, now leave this team alone for a while.

Let's wait to see what Ryan Tannehill thinks about this medical situation before we make any decisions.

But seriously, i think we roll with Hull.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/linebacker/available/

DeMarcus Ware OLB 35 DEN TBD Market Value
Robert Mathis OLB 36 IND TBD -
DeAndre Levy OLB 30 DET TBD -
Daryl Washington ILB 30 ARI TBD -
D'Qwell Jackson ILB 33 IND TBD -
Rey Maualuga ILB 30 CIN TBD -
Trent Cole OLB 34 IND TBD -
Rolando McClain ILB 28 DAL TBD -
Rob Ninkovich OLB 33 NE TBD -
Paul Kruger OLB 31 NO TBD -
Chad Greenway OLB 34 MIN TBD -
Daryl Smith ILB 35 TB TBD -
Stephen Tulloch ILB 32 PHI TBD -
Akeem Dent ILB 29 HOU TBD -
Erin Henderson ILB 31 NYJ TBD -
Andrew Gachkar OLB 28 DAL TBD -
Sean Weatherspoon ILB 29 ATL TBD -
Bryan Braman OLB 30 PHI TBD -
Dwight Freeney OLB 37 ATL TBD -
Jason Trusnik ILB 33 NO TBD -
Kelvin Sheppard ILB 29 NYG TBD -
Brandon Spikes ILB 29 BUF TBD -
Perry Riley ILB 29 OAK TBD

Well this just sucks! I still think this team can make noise this year I would bring in a veteran LB. we have no depth.

Next man up!

giphy.gif

The reality is we lose a 2 down backer and there are plenty of options to fill the spot. Sucks but not devastating loss.

The reality is we lose a 2 down backer and there are plenty of options to fill the spot. Sucks but not devastating loss.
I think its MORE about the valuable playing time and learning experiences hes going to miss. He will essentially be coming in as a rookie next year because of the injury. Rather than coming in as a guy with 16 games of experience and hundreds of snaps.

Trade a late round pick to the Eagles for Mychal Kendricks and move Timmons to MLB.

They wanted a 4th last off season, I seriously doubt they are lowering their price. I would send a 3rd. He could become the best blitzing LB the Dolphins ever had in a base 4-3. This move would really, really tighten the cap room.

Daryl Washington in unsigned?? Wow! Does he have any more suspensions pending? This cat is seriously good if he is clean and cleared to play. Seriously, very seriously good. This is elite talent. He is waaayyy better than Kiko or Timmons. Loved watching him play for the Cardinals.

Daryl Washington in unsigned?? Wow! Does he have any more suspensions pending? This cat is seriously good if he is clean and cleared to play. Seriously, very seriously good. This is elite talent. He is waaayyy better than Kiko or Timmons. Loved watching him play for the Cardinals.
I was wondering the same...

Back
Top Bottom