Confirmed Tua’s CT and MRI came back clean | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Confirmed Tua’s CT and MRI came back clean

I’m worried that they will force him to miss the rest of the season.
Wow
I can’t possibly believe they’d do that
What recourse would we have
If that happens I’d seriously have to consider giving up watching this great sport

To you?

Once he's cleared he gets to play.
The incident with Tua has now transcended the sports world. It’s everywhere. The NFL is going to be very sensitive to the noise. If you don’t think it’s possible that Tua doesn’t play again this season, you have your head buried in the sand. You act like that’s what I’m hoping for or if I dare to mention it, it makes it reality. Like Beetlejuice. If you say his name three times he will appear.

The incident with Tua has now transcended the sports world. It’s everywhere. The NFL is going to be very sensitive to the noise. If you don’t think it’s possible that Tua doesn’t play again this season, you have your head buried in the sand. You act like that’s what I’m hoping for or if I dare to mention it, it makes it reality. Like Beetlejuice. If you say his name three times he will appear.
But its ok for Deshaun Watson to play this year?

**** the NFL

There is no way he sits out the rest of the season. I predict he will be back within a few weeks at the latest. Do you really think if he is cleared to play in the next couple of weeks that the Dolphins are going to sit him the rest of the season? Get real!

As another poster said, Tua is a grown man and this is how he makes a living. If he's medically cleared to play and Tua wants to continue playing it would be downright pathetic for the NFL to force him to take an extended time off just to please all the SJW pussies out there crying about how cruel the league is for making him play after that Thur. game. This is football you b*****

Wow
I can’t possibly believe they’d do that
What recourse would we have
If that happens I’d seriously have to consider giving up watching this great sport
Who really knows what will happen? I know the league is really sensitive to outside pressure, especially about concussions. They already changed their protocols mid-season. Just imagine the outcry if Tua plays again this season and gets another concussion.

As another poster said, Tua is a grown man and this is how he makes a living. If he's medically cleared to play and Tua wants to continue playing it would be downright pathetic for the NFL to force him to take an extended time off just to please all the SJW pussies out there crying about how cruel the league is for making him play after that Thur. game. This is football you b*****
I think that’s exactly what they’ll do especially with all the eyes peering down at us and the fact we’ve already been punished by the league.

You are right it should be Tua’s decision once he’s cleared but with all the heat, do you seriously think it will?

Exactly! I can't see how the NFL has any legal standing to force Tua to sit the rest of the season. They would be sued so fast it would make your head spin.

There is no way he sits out the rest of the season. I predict he will be back within a few weeks at the latest. Do you really think if he is cleared to play in the next couple of weeks that the Dolphins are going to sit him the rest of the season? Get real!
As I pointed out in a different post, nothing threatens the long term viability of the league like concussions or a gambling scandal. There are all kinds of doctors out there saying Tua shouldn’t play again this season. You are not being realistic if you don’t think the NFL is aware of this and sensitive to it.

I think that’s exactly what they’ll do especially with all the eyes peering down at us and the fact we’ve already been punished by the league.

You are right it should be Tua’s decision once he’s cleared but with all the heat, do you seriously think it will?
When we were punished for this?

Back
Top Bottom