Confirmed Tua’s CT and MRI came back clean | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Confirmed Tua’s CT and MRI came back clean

I'm actually thinking that may have been Tuas last game as a fin. Regardless of how he was doing and his improvements, he is out every single year for something different. This is the icing on the cake. It is now political and is being scrutinized with a fine comb. If they let him play again this year I will be shocked. I think his injury history will garner the Dolphins to think QB in the draft.

Regardless of what any of us thinks or says, I personally think it is in his best interest to stop playing football. I'm not an emotional guy but I was scared for him when that ish happened on Thursday. I can only imagine how his family felt. He has suffered an enormous amount of injuries. He would be better off being involved in the NFL in another capacity than being a player.

Tua's last game as a fin? Are you kidding me? Tua already said he's looking forward to getting back on the field with his teammates. Shouldn't Tua have the right to choose if he wants to continue playing football?

I'm actually thinking that may have been Tuas last game as a fin. Regardless of how he was doing and his improvements, he is out every single year for something different. This is the icing on the cake. It is now political and is being scrutinized with a fine comb. If they let him play again this year I will be shocked. I think his injury history will garner the Dolphins to think QB in the draft.

Regardless of what any of us thinks or says, I personally think it is in his best interest to stop playing football. I'm not an emotional guy but I was scared for him when that ish happened on Thursday. I can only imagine how his family felt. He has suffered an enormous amount of injuries. He would be better off being involved in the NFL in another capacity than being a player.
Serious question, have you not seen the multitude of concussions this year alone? Some carted off some not. Should all of those player retire too? Nah just Tua, because you don’t like him as a player right?

To me this whole thing is the NFL covering their mess.
That means that if they need to sit Tua out for the whole year so the volume goes down, they'll find a way to do it.
I am not sure if that will happen or not but don't be surprised.

What I will say is this, if Tua got a mild concussion during the Bills game (this may be what happened) and then got a major concussion during the Bengals game (we know that happened) then going forward will be tough.
If he gets another concussion in a future game, then what?

The reality is to understand that these type of injuries will shorten a players career so we may have to come to grips if this happens.

'The Whole World....." that view speaks to the paranoia that prevents people from achieving great things. Tua, I am sure is not made from the same cloth of FEAR
This story has transcended just the sports world. It has broken into the mainstream media world. So yes, the whole world.

He was cleared after the Buffalo game also. It hasn’t stopped the outrage from the media and the talking heads. Listen, I don’t even think he had a concussion in the Buffalo game, but it really doesn’t matter what you or I think, most people believe it. Perception is reality in this case. Hell, a doctor was already fired over it and the league made a rule change because of it. Don’t act like the league isn’t feeling the pressure. Nobody wants to see Tua back in the field more than I do. I think the season is over if he doesn’t return. I couldn’t bare having to watch Bridgewater play for an extended period of time.
Ugh, watching Bridgewater is like watching paint dry. Just so boring. He doesn't inspire ****. You could really feel it. His on the field presence doesn't scream "I want to win". It screams "I'm just here for the check".

I wish there was a place to bet “Tua will play in one of the next two games, be fine, and this will be forgotten.”

Serious question, have you not seen the multitude of concussions this year alone? Some carted off some not. Should all of those player retire too? Nah just Tua, because you don’t like him as a player right?
Dude, it isn't about whether I like him or not. It is about the perception of how the NFL treats players by the sport media and now national media. If you don't think the dirty tricks in the media have any influence than I can't help you, but the fact is they do. If Tua plays again and gets hurt again, I would be willing to bet the NFL punishes this franchise again. Whether it's justified or not. That's just my opinion bro. If you don't agree that's fine. But this is under the microscope now

All I want Tua to do when he returns is throw it away sometimes. It’s okay to take the incompletion and live another play. Also when the pocket breaks down keep rolling away from it towards the sideline.
This guy gets criticized if he sneezes the wrong way. He had alot of pressure on him to make big plays. He does need to learn how to give up on a play though, or run and slide and take the 3 yards.

Tua's last game as a fin? Are you kidding me? Tua already said he's looking forward to getting back on the field with his teammates. Shouldn't Tua have the right to choose if he wants to continue playing football?
He should. I'm not saying he shouldn't. And no I'm not kidding. It's just my opinion on how all this will shake out. If you don't agree that's fine. All good. This issue is under the microscope now and if he gets hurt again, like I said before, I bet the NFL will use this franchise as a scapegoat and punish us again. Whether it's justified or not.

I can also see the NFL being happy to have Tua healthy and back on the field soon to show everyone that they were basically sound with their protocols but they just needed a little tweaking. They found a scapegoat and altered the rules going forward so it will be “nothing to see here, everyone is fine”.

And how are they going to be able to prove that he actually did have a concussion in the Bills game? Tua and McDaniel already said it was a back injury.
They don’t have to prove it. The league already reacted as if he did. Did you miss the rule change and the firing of the doctor?

Dude, it isn't about whether I like him or not. It is about the perception of how the NFL treats players by the sport media and now national media. If you don't think the dirty tricks in the media have any influence than I can't help you, but the fact is they do. If Tua plays again and gets hurt again, I would be willing to bet the NFL punishes this franchise again. Whether it's justified or not. That's just my opinion bro. If you don't agree that's fine. But this is under the microscope now
Then it better be under the microscope for every player and not just Tua!

Yep, it looks like some fans just want anyone else other than Tua as our starting qb. I would bet those are the fans that were most upset when we failed to get Rub My Taint Watson lmao

No way he will be back any time soon, nor should he have played in Cincinnati. They won’t make the same mistake again, I anticipate a lengthy recovery..

Back
Top Bottom