Confirmed Tua’s CT and MRI came back clean | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Confirmed Tua’s CT and MRI came back clean

Dude, it isn't about whether I like him or not. It is about the perception of how the NFL treats players by the sport media and now national media. If you don't think the dirty tricks in the media have any influence than I can't help you, but the fact is they do. If Tua plays again and gets hurt again, I would be willing to bet the NFL punishes this franchise again. Whether it's justified or not. That's just my opinion bro. If you don't agree that's fine. But this is under the microscope now
How much did the franchise get fined for Cethan Carter's 4th concussion?

And how exactly do you know he should be playing? We must have not witnessed the same scenes of him being carted off a field just the other day..

None of that matters, whether it’s from me or you. We are not responsible for clearing him or activating him once cleared.

I have no doubt in my mind that he’s starting once cleared. 1-2 games tops missed.

You guys should check the weekly/yearly concussion logs league round. I think some of you would be in for a surprise.

I doubt it. Once he is cleared to play he will play and he should. I don’t think he misses more than two games.
Okay, then answer this question if it’s so cut and dry in your mind. Why hasn’t the Dolphins organization and Mike McDaniel, in particular, come out and say, Tua is in concussion protocol and as soon as he clears protocol he’ll be back on the field?

He will be playing once he is cleared to play just like any other player that gets a concussion. What part of that do you not understand?
But he was cleared to come back against Buffalo, they won’t be so quick again.

Okay, then answer this question if it’s so cut and dry in your mind. Why hasn’t the Dolphins organization and Mike McDaniel, in particular, come out and say, Tua is in concussion protocol and as soon as he clears protocol he’ll be back on the field?
I’m sure he will this week. He has had only one press conference on Friday since the game ended.

How much did the franchise get fined for Cethan Carter's 4th concussion?
Nothing. Why? We already know that. I guess I just don't get what your getting at here. It's not the same case. But he hasn't played since that concussion. All the more reason to keep Tua out just as long if not longer, because all the attention this is getting.

But he was cleared to come back against Buffalo, they won’t be so quick again.
Because he didn’t have a concussion in that game or he would have not been able to come back.

This was magnified because it happened on national television literally just a few days after what occurred against Buffalo on Sunday. In reality:

1664758629491.jpeg

Let’s not pretend that just like all of the others, once Tua is medically cleared, he won’t be on that football field the first opportunity he gets.

Back
Top Bottom