Confirmed Tua’s CT and MRI came back clean | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Confirmed Tua’s CT and MRI came back clean

None of that matters, whether it’s from me or you. We are not responsible for clearing him or activating him once cleared.

I have no doubt in my mind that he’s starting once cleared. 1-2 games tops missed.

You guys should check the weekly/yearly concussion logs league round. I think some of you would be in for a surprise.
They literally just fired the guy who cleared him the first time. NFL also made changes to their protocols just two days after..Any of you thinking this process will be quick and simple for him have another thing coming.

My biggest fear at this point isn’t Tua, it’s McDaniel. I worry that he takes criticism for decisions made by doctors. Which is why I hope he’s smart enough to just play Tua whenever he’s cleared, period. Don’t hold him out if he’s cleared.

He will be playing once he is cleared to play just like any other player that gets a concussion. What part of that do you not understand?

It's amusing how some fans think they know more than doctors. Even if the player is cleared by a medical professional, some fans think he should take more time off just because it looked really bad to them when they watched the slow motion replays lol Armchair Doctors are actually more annoying than Armchair GMs.

Nothing. Why? We already know that. I guess I just don't get what you’re getting at here. It's not the same case. But he hasn't aged since that concussion. All the more reason to keep Tua out just as long if not longer, because all the attention this is getting.
Screw the attention. He needs to be able to come back just like any other player who suffers a concussion. Same rules should apply regardless of the circumstances.

They literally just fired the guy who cleared him the first time. NFL also made changes to their protocols just two days after..Any of you thinking this process will be quick and simple for him have another thing coming.

What grounds do the NFL have to hold him out of games once he’s out of the concussion protocol and is medically cleared across the board?

And what punishments could the Dolphins possibly face going forward if they let him play at that point and he gets hurt again? None. He can choose to retire on his own. He won’t. He’s a football player who is out with an injury. When he returns from that injury, he shall get back on the field. Simply put.

Let’s all just pray that he learns the valuable lesson of living to play the next down. Get rid of that football my man.

It's amusing how some fans think they know more than doctors. Even if the player is cleared by a medical professional, some fans think he should take more time off just because it looked really bad to them when they watched the slow motion replays lol Armchair Doctors are actually more annoying than Armchair GMs.
It’s because they don’t want their narrative to be ruined.

My biggest fear at this point isn’t Tua, it’s McDaniel. I worry that he takes criticism for decisions made by doctors. Which is why I hope he’s smart enough to just play Tua whenever he’s cleared, period. Don’t hold him out if he’s cleared.
Yeah, McDaniel has to nut up on this as well though. Sitting there and almost crying during a press conference is not the way to go about it in my opinion. He really needs to be harder on these media ass clowns and put them in their place. They are literally asking questions with the guilty as charged assumption right in them.

What grounds do the NFL have to hold him out of games once he’s out of the concussion protocol and is medically cleared across the board?

And what punishments could the Dolphins possibly face going forward if they let him play at that point and he gets hurt again? None. He can choose to retire on his own. He won’t. He’s a football player who is out with an injury. When he returns from that injury, he shall get back on the field. Simply put.
They don’t have any grounds!

This story has transcended just the sports world. It has broken into the mainstream media world. So yes, the whole world.
I don't see it anywhere other than football shows and this forum....please show where else it has broken into the "whole world" Or even in another country.....

My point is he was not properly assessed the first time and the NFL acknowledged there was mistakes made by the doctor. Of course he will be cleared to play when healthy, but this time it won’t be a rushed job between quarters to get him back on..

Okay, then answer this question if it’s so cut and dry in your mind. Why hasn’t the Dolphins organization and Mike McDaniel, in particular, come out and say, Tua is in concussion protocol and as soon as he clears protocol he’ll be back on the field?
Because those that stand in front of the cameras have learned not to put themselves in a box, even if they have strong feelings about a certain topic. A lot can happen and then the media can make them out to be a liar. What could be gained to tell the fans, media, league or upcoming opponents what their plans were? The coach, fans, owner, and Tua all want him on the field as soon as they feel he is healed and safe to play. I don't think they will drag it out longer than it has to be. JMO

Screw the attention. He needs to be able to come back just like any other player who suffers a concussion. Same rules should apply regardless of the circumstances.
Yo I'm not saying I don't agree with you. Because I actually do. But if they did that, half the players in the NFL would be out every week. The NFL does their best to keep this subject under wraps but in this incident, they couldn't. So it's the onsies and twosies that will get the attention for it.

My point is he was not properly assessed the first time and the NFL acknowledged there was mistakes made by the doctor. Of course he will be cleared to play when healthy, but this time it won’t be a rushed job between quarters to get him back on..
That’s not how it works in the first place. When he is cleared it will probably be during the week.

Why does everything have to be agenda driven? What purpose could my so called agenda even serve here? I'm a fan talking on a fan site? What I say has no bearing on what this organization does. Chill my dude. But ok ill explain

I say last game because, if and only if they hold him out for the season, I would think that the brass has to seriously consider looking elsewhere for a QB. Tua has been hurt every single year. Whether you think so or not this was another significant injury. That's why I said that. Could I be wrong? Of course. Am I saying I hVe a magic 8ball and I'm definitely right? No. I'm just giving my opinion on what I think could end up happening.
The dolphins are going to have to draft another qb unless they think skylar will develop. That’s pretty obvious when your qb misses time each of his first 3 years. That’s likely true if they shelved him for the year or not, it’s hedging your bets.

I call what your doing an agenda based on two things, your post history and the fact that your hyper focused on Tua’s injury while ignoring the plethora of other similar injuries, just like the media you’ve criticized. This is NOT the first time players have had back to back concussions. It won’t be the last.

the Only way Miami gets Tua to not play at some time this season us to put him on season ending IR. If they do that what message is it sending to the players and fans especially when all the scans and data are coming back with positive news?

Back
Top Bottom