Confirmed Tua’s CT and MRI came back clean | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Confirmed Tua’s CT and MRI came back clean

My point is he was not properly assessed the first time and the NFL acknowledged there was mistakes made by the doctor. Of course he will be cleared to play when healthy, but this time it won’t be a rushed job between quarters to get him back on..
Based on what? Did you perform an examination of the patient? Did you review his films and records?

From what I saw the protocol change is for in-game situations, how would that affect Tua going forward?
I never said it would. I was just pointing out how the league buckled under the pressure about the Tua situation. Even though a independent doctor and many examinations claimed he didn’t get concussed in the Buffalo game, the league took action as if he did.

How come every time I hear figure skating, I immediately think of that girl who busted out the knees of that other girl??!! Lmao
Because that’s the only time we’ve ever paid to attention to figure skating 😂

So true though. Her name rings bells immediately whenever that sport is mentioned in any way.

Florio just ran an article saying that even if it really was a back injury, the NFLPA thinks Tua shouldn’t have gone back in with the back injury.

Goalposts already shifting. Sounds to me like the review is showing Tua took all the appropriate medical tests, and they showed that to the best of science’s ability to tell, he didn’t have a concussion.

Would be incredible if the end result is the NFLPA trying to spin that okay maybe he didn’t have a concussion, but he should’ve sat out with the back injury anyway.

Florio just ran an article saying that even if it really was a back injury, the NFLPA thinks Tua shouldn’t have gone back in with the back injury.

Goalposts already shifting. Sounds to me like the review is showing Tua took all the appropriate medical tests, and they showed that to the best of science’s ability to tell, he didn’t have a concussion.

Would be incredible if the end result is the NFLPA trying to spin that okay maybe he didn’t have a concussion, but he should’ve sat out with the back injury anyway.
What about Watt playing today after a heart issue on Thursday? What about Tee Higgins after two concussions and playing against us? His situation is similar to Tua. He was knocked out in week 3 but passed the concussion protocol and was allowed back in. He also had concussion in week 1.

I never said it would. I was just pointing out how the league buckled under the pressure about the Tua situation. Even though a independent doctor and many examinations claimed he didn’t get concussed in the Buffalo game, the league took action as if he did.
That’s why I don’t see them doing anything further, they already took action which gives them cover

What about Watt playing today after a heart issue on Thursday? What about Tee Higgins after two concussions and playing against us? His situation is similar to Tua. He was knocked out in week 3 but passed the concussion protocol and was allowed back in. He also had concussion in week 1.
If the review concludes that Tua didn’t have a concussion against the Bills, this whole thing is a joke. Every team in the league has players playing with tweaked backs and ankles every single Sunday.

The NFL would be on very shaky ground there. Tua played great in that second half, so a precedent is already set that a person can go back in after a back injury and be successful

If the review concludes that Tua didn’t have a concussion against the Bills, this whole thing is a joke. Every team in the league has players playing with tweaked backs and ankles every single Sunday.
And so what if he did. Shouldn't affect his playing time going forward. He just has to clear the protocol

I can also see the NFL being happy to have Tua healthy and back on the field soon to show everyone that they were basically sound with their protocols but they just needed a little tweaking. They found a scapegoat and altered the rules going forward so it will be “nothing to see here, everyone is fine”.

Agreed.

At this point, with all the attention, when it's announced Tua has cleared the protocol he has truly cleared the protocol.

The NFL would be on very shaky ground there. Tua played great in that second half, so a precedent is already set that a person can go back in after a back injury and be successful

Yeah.

What's the NFLPA stance on Herbert playing down multiple scores with 5 minutes left in the 4th with a KNOWN rib injury.

If the NFLPA had issues with Tua returning with a back injury why no concerns with the rib injury.

It's nothing but lip service.

They have no way of proving Tua had a concussion last Sunday

So this is just there way of justifying their knee jerk reaction

Exactly!!

Their agenda is blowing up in their face with the ACTUAL facts and now they're moving the goal post. Typical ****ing fake news media.

Back
Top Bottom