Confirmed Tua’s CT and MRI came back clean | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Confirmed Tua’s CT and MRI came back clean

I think it's not just because of Tua being a qb, a qb will get more media attention. I feel it's also because of his fencing, seizure like reaction that was scary to see. If minkah had that reaction, ppl might've said stuff too
True. And I was arguing this earlier too. I mean how Tua is getting the attention. But these mother ****ers in the media don't say **** about anyone else having concussions and wanna act like they are all concerned now?? I wonder what the nflpa thought about the way the steelers handled minkahs concussion. Oh yeah they didnt..didn't... ****ing pisses me off how it's only us and only Tua.

True. And I was arguing this earlier too. I mean how Tua is getting the attention. But these mother ****ers in the media don't say **** about anyone else having concussions and wanna act like they are all concerned now?? I wonder what the nflpa thought about the way the steelers handled minkahs concussion. Oh yeah they didnt..didn't... ****ing pisses me off how it's only us and only Tua.
I mean given tua's fencing reaction, doesn't it mean his concussion was more severe than minkah's? I've seen concussions many times in football, but I've never seen that seizure like posture or it's very rare except for maybe like a really bad mma knockout. For that fact, it will take notice of being a greater concern on the impact of the player's health. Was it because Tua had a concussion Sunday therefore, a huge acclimated impact on his brain to cause such a severe reaction? Or was there something with Tua's genetic health or skull, whatever to him having a more severe concussion that others. Either way it was quite scary and any concussion is scary to see, but I didn't know if he was gonna die, be paralyzed or having permanent brain damage from the fact of how severe the concussion looked based on his seizure like response.

I think this guy is right. This isn’t about concussions. Players get concussions and finish games all the time. Without being evaluated. They just want Tua out of football.

I hope he comes back and plays perfect. They will still try to get him out of the game but it would be impossible if he plays great.

You would think he was an abuser, sexual deviant, or a locker room cancer. I can’t understand the hate. I know I posted something similar earlier this week but I just saw this video stating the same thing.

Great vid! Didn't even know about Higgins and Fitzpatrick, hopefully the Dolphins and Tua's agent can use this as ammo in case the league tries to keep him from playing after he passes concussion protocol.

I mean given tua's fencing reaction, doesn't it mean his concussion was more severe than minkah's? I've seen concussions many times in football, but I've never seen that seizure like posture or it's very rare except for maybe like a really bad mma knockout. For that fact, it will take notice of being a greater concern on the impact of the player's health. Was it because Tua had a concussion Sunday therefore, a huge acclimated impact on his brain to cause such a severe reaction? Or was there something with Tua's genetic health or skull, whatever to him having a more severe concussion that others. Either way it was quite scary and any concussion is scary to see, but I didn't know if he was gonna die, be paralyzed or having permanent brain damage from the fact of how severe the concussion looked based on his seizure like response.

Looks scary but it does not mean it’s more severe nor does it mean he had a prior concussion, they just happen. Mahomes has one two years ago in the playoffs along with instability was removed in the 4th and played afc championship game vs the bills. I wouldn’t say they are common but they aren’t super rare either.

The fencing reaction is not correlated to the severity of the concussion, it just means the brain stem was involved.

None of your questions can be answered, sorry.

I get it. It was really scary to see. But the nflpa and the NFL can't sit there and say, well if this level of concussion is sustained, then only 1 week. If this level, two weeks. It's only concussed or not concussed, this is the protocol. No matter what degree.

That video was spot on. There has been a few of us on this site that have expressed similar belief with regards to the bias or treatment of Tua over the last couple years.

I knew about Higgins.

Had no clue about Minkah.

12 players entered the concussion protocol yesterday 12.

The have 3 less days to clear the same protocol that Tua is in.

If any one of them are cleared to play, there is zero reason Tua can't be cleared.

If I was Tuas agent or someone close to him, I am getting on every talk show, talking to every outlet and CONTINUOUSLY bringing up Higgins and Minkah.

Change the narrative from Tua, to a concussion problem, not a Tua issue.

The NFLPA has some nerve with their phony outrage over Tua, yet not a peep over Minkah.

If Tua is cleared medically, he will and should play against the Jets.

Best damn news I’ve read all day!

That is great news but I still have questions around his back injury. I am wondering if something is being missed there and that is the cause for concern. Could that be the root of the problems and having nerves trapped or something with his spinal cord? Even though this is all clean, from the MRI and CT standpoint, it doesn't resolve that something happened and something was seriously wrong.

That is great news but I still have questions around his back injury. I am wondering if something is being missed there and that is the cause for concern. Could that be the root of the problems and having nerves trapped or something with his spinal cord? Even though this is all clean, from the MRI and CT standpoint, it doesn't resolve that something happened and something was seriously wrong.
After all the scans and doctors you think something is being missed?

That video was spot on. There has been a few of us on this site that have expressed similar belief with regards to the bias or treatment of Tua over the last couple years.

I knew about Higgins.

Had no clue about Minkah.

12 players entered the concussion protocol yesterday 12.

The have 3 less days to clear the same protocol that Tua is in.

If any one of them are cleared to play, there is zero reason Tua can't be cleared.

If I was Tuas agent or someone close to him, I am getting on every talk show, talking to every outlet and CONTINUOUSLY bringing up Higgins and Minkah.

Change the narrative from Tua, to a concussion problem, not a Tua issue.

The NFLPA has some nerve with their phony outrage over Tua, yet not a peep over Minkah.

If Tua is cleared medically, he will and should play against the Jets.
I wouldnt mind seeing him sit against the Jets, but ultimately it is up to him.

His decision should ONLY come down to his health and if his Dr.s say its ok to come back at that time (Even if he clears protocol, Dr.s may recommend more rest)

Public opinion and the NFLPA should play NO part in his decision. Not one Iota.

I wouldnt mind seeing him sit against the Jets, but ultimately it is up to him.

His decision should ONLY come down to his health and if his Dr.s say its ok to come back at that time (Even if he clears protocol, Dr.s may recommend more rest)

Public opinion and the NFLPA should play NO part in his decision. Not one Iota.

100% agreed.

That piece of **** making money off of his videos supposedly helping Tua should be ****ing punched in his throat and stabbed in his aorta
Dude is getting his 15min of fame, scumbag for sure, but don't know about the aorta business, that may be too far haha

Back
Top Bottom